Part 11

Lucy's POV

"Might as well get ready. I really wanna know who this is. Maybe it'll help me get over my crush on Natsu who knows.." I mumble to myself laying down on my bed.

"Lucy LOOOOOOVES Natsu." Happy says condescendingly.

"HaPPY?" I yell.

"Aye!"

"How long have you been there?" I say nervously.

"Long enough to hear you admit your feelings." He says smirking.

"Wait Hap-"

"I'm gonna go tell Natsu." He starts laughing so I grab him and pull him back into my room.

"Please don't. I'll give you fish!" I'm trying my hardest to not kill Happy knowing Natsu would be upset.

"You promise?" He says drooling.

"Yes!" I say letting go of him.

"Then let's go Lushee." He jumps out of the window and I sigh. I go through my door and meet him at the bottom.

"Happy.. please keep your promise." I say sighing.

"I will! Plus Natsu LOOOOVES you." He says grinning.

"Yeah don't joke around we both know he doesn't.." I sadly say.

"You don't know that! Just think about how he treats you, he doesn't treat any other girls like you."

"He's only being a good friend." I replied.

"Would a good friend go out of his way to uproot a tree? Would they take the hits for you when you're about to be hurt? Would a good friend sleep in your bed cuddling you?"

"I don't know Happy.. that's just him." As much as I wanted to believe him I can't...

"Ooo Lushee can you buy me this one?" Happy says picking up a fish the size of himself.

"Yeah.." it was rather expensive but hey. My secret was on the line here. I'm such a sellout.

"It's so yummy!"

Natsu's POV

"It's so yummy!" I know that voice! Happy!!

I turn around and see Happy eating a fish with Lucy.. oh shit.. I'm holding flowers for my confession. I quickly ran and hid. Moments later they pass by.

"Now keep your mouth shut about 'that' please Happy..?" Lucy says cuddling the blue exceed in her hands.

"I promised I won't tell anyone you like -!" She covers his mouth.

"Don't day it!! I don't wanna die on the inside again!!" She's so adorable when she's upset.

"Fine Fine." Happy says prying her hand off him. 

Lucy.. likes someone. I'm gonna end up ruining everything today.. aren't I Igneel. I don't deserve her love.

"Boo."

"AAA! Who the hell?" I yell

"Hey Natsu good to see you too. Now shut up before they hear you." Lia says covering my mouth and pointing to Lucy turning around.

"Can't blow your cover now can you."

"Sorry.. why'd you do that anyway." I said

"Cause you looked sad. And then you had this sad puppy dog eye when you looked at Lucy. And what I assume is Happy." She says

"Guess I really am simple to read." I sighed.

"Sorta.. now what's the flowers for?" She says eyes lighting up.

"I'm gonna confess to Lucy.. they're for her.." I scratched the back of my salmon hair.

"Cute!!" She yelled.

Lucy turned around and say Lia. Probably not seeing me as I saw behind some boxes, crouching.

"Oh hey Lia!" Lucy says walking over.

"Shit. Natsu you either gotta play it off or run." She whispers. My heart was beating so fast what do I do. Do I run? Wait no.. Lucy was upset early I should talk to her. But I'm holding flowers! I took the best course of action and burned the flowers with my hands stomping out the tiny embers.

"Natsu?" Lucy finally gets to us.

"Hey Luce, Happy!" I say giving my best smile trying not to reveal that I'm panicking.

Lucy turns red and looks at Happy.

"Hey Natsu what's up?" Lucy nervously asked.

"Ah Nothing.." I say.

"Sorry to bug you Lucy.." Lia says. The tension is so thick.. except for Happy who's laughing to himself.

"Oh no it's fine I just heard a yell.." she says. "So what are you two up to?"

"Hanging out." We both say in unison.

"Oh ok.. I was just out buying Happy some food. I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow at the guild Natsu?" Oh god this is so awkward..

"Yeah.." I said. And with that she quickly left.

"Lia kill me!!!!!" I say laying on the ground kicking the air.

"You're acting like a spoiled brat Natsu." She says mockingly.

I get off my butt and sit up. "Do you need a escort home Lia?"

"No I'm fine. I have a ride I just wanted to check up on stuff over here I guess." She says.

"Well update. They aren't going very well. Lucy got mad at me today or at someone and she likes someone and she won't tell me.." I say pouting. "I really wanna tell her but if I do it'll ruin our friendship! She's my favorite person and I would rather die than to have her hate me.."

"Oh Natsu.. such a innocent child. You'll get it one day." Lia says.

"Can that day be today?"

"Depends on if you confess or not." She turns around "well I gotta head home bye!"

"Bye..."

Depends on if you confess or not.

But what the hell will that do?

Love is so complicated.. I need help.

Mira, this is a job only you can handle.