Part 9

We got to my house and he immediately headed for my bed. I sighed knowing today we would not listen to me, I love Natsu and all but I feel weird sleeping next to him. Yet he thinks it's the most natural thing in the world.. I may have let him when I was sick but that's because I was suffering and needed his cuddles for once.

"Fine whatever Natsu." I said climbing in. He proceeded to take off his scarf and jacket and laid down next to me. I felt uneasy about this since he was half naked... Lucy stop thinking perverted things!

"Thanks Luce!" He says snuggling up to me.

"N-Natsu?!" I say, "why are you cuddling me?"

"Cause you smell nice.. Lucy..." he fell asleep mid sentence how adorable..

I kissed his forehead and went to bed.

Time skip morning

Natsu's POV

I finally finished. I had to wake up early to do it though. I'm gonna get back into bed with her so she doesn't suspect anything. I climbed back in and not even a minute later Lucy's eyes flutter open.

"Natsu?"

Lucy's POV

I wake up and I feel warm. "Natsu?" I say

His eyes open and he tells me good morning.

"Good- Natsu What's that?" I say confused. My room is covered in roses and at my dining table there looks like a letter.

"What's this?" I say getting out of bed and inspecting the letter. I open it and read.

Meet me at the Lake at 7:00.

Your secret admirer

"Natsu do you know who did this?" I turned around.

He sniffs the air and shrugs, "the smell is long gone. I can't tell who it is."

Well clearly whoever did this snuck into my room. Loke? No he would just ask me straight up. Sting..? He seems interested In Yukino though. Not like I would even accept their feelings. Maybe one of the guild mates..

"Should I meet them Natsu? I honestly don't know who would do-"

Natsu..? No he doesn't like me. And it doesn't look like he was lying either...

"I would. It polite even if you turn their feelings down." He says

"When did you get so mature?" I sarcastically said.

"Hey! I was always this mature!" He barks back.

"Want breakfast?" I say getting my pan out.

"Sure"

He's acting weird.. normally he would jump at the offer of free food.

"So Lucy are you gonna meet them? You always talk about finding love" he says

"I guess.. i have no idea who it is so.. I already have my eye on someone.." I say. Natsu I want you..

"Oh" he says

I make him eggs and waffles and he gobbles it down.

"Thanks Luce! Wanna go to the guild hall?" He says patting his stomach.

"I'm gonna shower do you want to go in first or?"I say

"How about we just rake a bath together?" Natsu says

"N-No way!" I shrieked

"Why not? I promise I won't touch you anywhere inappropriate." He says not sarcastically but sorta serious.

"Still... I don't feel comfortable sitting in a small tub with you.. in gonna go in. Be out in a few." Then I quickly left. I felt like dying did he really just ask me that? How do you expect me to see someone who has feelings for me if you say that stuff you pink idiot!

Natsu's POV

Dang I really thought Lucy would agree. She could have worn a towel.. I just wanna spend my whole day with her.

I could sneak in but then she'd just kick me out and call me a pervert, then she'll never like me. If only I hadn't known I could have gone in carelessly just to annoy her.

I have to win her over.. Igneel taught me how to love someone and it's time to put it to use. A few minutes pass and she comes out in her towel.

"I'm going" I say going to her bathroom.

"Ok." She says

I close the door and the smell of strawberries fills my nose. That's the only scent I can't forget. Hers. I may seem like a perv but for me.. everything still feel surreal. Little things I didn't notice before, how distinct her smell is, her smile, her sweet voice, everything

"Natsu did you fall asleep are ok you?" Lucy banged on the bathroom door

Crap I spaced out

"Yeah I'm ok! Getting out now." I said getting up and putting a towel on.

I opened the bathroom door and asked Lucy for my scarf. She stood there looking at me for a second and turned red. I guess she got the hint and she handed my scarf

"Thanks" I said and closed the door

Lucy's POV

Goddamn it Natsu. You don't just come out in a towel. I can't handle this type of teasing.