Ch.55 Family Drama

Start from the beginning

"Saul come here now" my mom tells him as we get outside.

When he turns around he just dogs me then looks at my mom.

"You two need to STOP this bullshit" she tells us.

"It's him not me!" I tell her. He laughs.

"You made Lethal Alex's godfather on fucking purpose Marissa!" He yells at me.

"Who's the one that fucking helped you when he was born?? Who watched after him and helped you?? Who drove you to the hospital when your fucking water broke?? Who's the one that gave you fucking money??" He harshly says.

"I know YOU did, but the money don't even matter now cause I never even needed it and you took it all back when you stole fucking money from me!" I yell at him.

"Okay okay enough!" My mom says.

"You know what I don't even give a fuck anymore have fun trying to make that fake ass dead Diego a fucking father" he says then starts walking away.

"What??" I say going after him and pushing him.

"At least he's a fucking father now unlike YOU!" I tell him coldly.

Saul recently found out he has a 3 year old son named Isaac. He got a DNA test and everything and he is his.

"It's funny how you talk shit about Diego when you ain't any fucking better!" I yell at him.

"How the fuck would you know?! I take care of MY own! Who did you fucking cry to when Diego wasn't take care of Alex?? Nobody has to fucking force me to be a dad!" He says.

"Shit is different n-" I start but he cuts me off. "Nah Marissa shit ain't different you ain't shit but DUMB you think Diablo's really gonna take care you and Alex?? He ain't gonna do shit but leave you again I promise you" he says coldly then walks away.

I just shake my head and go back inside.

"Mija he's just mad" my mom tells me.

"I know, but he meant that" I reply then go back outside.

I sit Alex on my lap and I think Diego noticed something was wrong cause he leaves the table he's sitting at with his homies and comes over to me.

"What's wrong?" He whispers in my ear over the loud music.

I just shake my head.

"Your brother?" He asks. I just sigh.

"What'd he say?" He asks. "He just pissed me off I wanna go home" I tell him holding in sadness and anger.

"Babe we can't leave" he tells me. I purse my lips cause I too know we can't leave yet.

"Can you watch him? I'm gonna go to the fucking store and buy another bottle" I ask Diego.

He smiles and nods.

I hand him Alexander and I tell Monique to come with me.

"What happened with Saul?" She asks me. "He's a fucking dick I swear he's just talking shit now" I tell her as we walk to my car.

Then I see Ariana an Ricardo pull up with Ayden and Kaylee.

"Marissa" Ariana says getting out of her car letting Ricardo get the kids.

"What's up?" I ask her. "I'm glad I saw you before we go back there um, so two days ago Saul told me you were saying fuck me and-" she starts and I immediately cut her off.

"Um NO I didn't say that I don't know why you would believe him when you know we got beef right now he'll say fucking anything bad about me" I tell her.

"Okay well even if you're fighting he wouldn't lie about that he said you said that while you were drunk or-" she says.

"I barely even remember what the fuck I said when I was drunk that day but I doubt your fucking name came up Ariana" I tell her.

"How do you know? You were drunk out your ass Marissa remember?" She says with a sarcastic attitude.

"Babe forget it let's just go" Ricardo tells her. "No I-" Ariana says but he cuts her off.

"Babe it ain't even worth it, she talked shit oh well let her-" he says but I cut HIM off this time.

"Um excuse me, I did NOT talk shit and this is none of your business so you can back the fuck up" I tell him now annoyed as fuck.

"Watch the fuck out now Marissa" Ariana says aggressively.

"Nah you know what NOW I'm saying fuck you AND fuck you" I say to both of them.

"Alright bitch" she says as she walks into the party and me and Monique walk to my car.

"Damn girl!" Monique says shocked as to what just happened.

"I am pissed as fuck right now" I tell her as we drive to the store.

Great. Now I'm fighting with BOTH my siblings.

When we come back from the store I just sit with Monique and Diego for the rest of the evening.

Once all of Diego's family left as it got later I ditched my family, grabbed my son and man and left.

My whole day was killed thanks to my loving brother and sister.