chapter 33

HARRY

I was on an infinite high. The combination of being on cloud nine in Ibiza, head over heels in love, and surrounded by my best friends who I had worked so hard with over the last few months, finally celebrating for being the newest breakthrough artists, this week was about to be the best of my life. I could see myself in the future looking back on my time in this world, and I knew this week would shine with some of my greatest memories. Waking up to the sound of the waves crashing in a distance intertwined with the laughter of my friends echoing through the massive villa was enough to have me shooting out of bed like Jack out of the box, eager for the adventures that waited. This week was dedicated to us.

I found myself in an empty room when my feet hit the cold hardwood floor, half expecting to see Charlie cuddled beside me but almost figuring she would be up early to get out in the sun. I made my way to the balcony and peered down, Niall and Liam splashing around in the pool framed by five sunbathing beauties.

“Where’s Boo Bear and Bradford?” I called down, the sound of my voice breaking Charlie from her sun induced trance, propping herself up on her elbows she followed my voice, a smile plastering across her face when her squinted eyes met mine.

“Harry!” she called up, the way my name sounded when she said it so enthusiastically tended to make my heart rate quicken. I often found myself wondering if the other boys felt the same sensation with their loved ones, but a part of me knew the love Charlie and I had was completely unique to the relationships that surrounded us. She had a way of making me speechless so simply, her oiled body turning a crisp brown under the Ibiza sun, one leg straight and the other bent, her body showcased in a sequined teeny bikini causing not only my eyes to grow when I saw her. I just smiled stupidly down at her beauty, a smile of her own appearing on her face and not before long I found myself back in the room to get a bathing suit on to go join her.

I pulled off my t-shirt and pants, last nights commando resulted in me searching for my swim trunks in my simplest form. Charlie had emptied the contents of our suitcases into the drawers and wardrobes but I hadn’t yet figured out where things were. Giving up I went to the bathroom to find yesterday’s bathing suit hanging to dry on the towel rack. I heard footfalls in the bedroom and felt my heart grow with panic when I realized I wasn’t wearing a damn thing. I grabbed a face cloth on the sink and attempted to cover myself.

“Lou, is that you?” I called out before hearing the door creak open, spinning around I was faced with a cheeky grinned Charlie holding my bathing suit.

“Looking for this?” she smiled, causing me to drop the small square of fabric covering myself to reach for it but she snatched it behind her back. My eyes squinted with curiosity as I peered down at her small frame, her nose scrunched as she threw the trunks over her shoulder. I opened my mouth to speak but she turned her back towards me, gathering her hair with one hand and pulling it over her shoulder.

“Would you untie this for me?” she said simply. I stood there nakedly pulling the strings causing her top to go falling to the floor. Before even facing me she stepped out of the bathroom, I heard the click of the door locking and before long she appeared back in the door frame, her thumbs and her pointer fingers holding onto both ties on the side of her bottoms. Slowly she pulled them loose sending them floating to the tile floors. Without time to think, a single moment passed before her legs were wrapped around my torso, my lips fluttering across her neck as I held her bum supportively. She dug her nails down my back as I worked, her eyes full of lust when they crossed paths with mine. With one arm holding her, the other extended desperately backward, grasping the shower faucet as her lips hungrily nibbled just below my ear. We stumbled sloppily into the running water, struggling to close the sliding glass door. It fogged up quickly, reflecting how heated things were getting between us; we may have been in the shower but things were about to get dirty.