[4] || Sweet Cherry Pie (M15+/R18+) [A/N]

I was inspired by the song "Cherry Pie ~ Warrant" to do this SUPERNATURAL short story. If you don't know the show, basically it's about these two brothers that drive across America fighting witches/ghosts/demons/& other supernatural creatures. Recommend watching the show, both for enjoyment and to get a better idea about the character Dean Winchester, one of the protagonists in the short story.

In my story, I chose to base the character *Cherry Pie* on a more Southern American kinda girl compared to the mainstream suburban type that I'm used to reading. I'm currently working on a story draft and doing some research for this character, but I'm not sure about the accuracy of some of the details related to the Southern American aspects as I myself, am not from America. Please however correct me on any mistakes that you find: criticism is accepted, hate comments are NOT and will be deleted.

Please also accept my apologies for the incomplete story. I have been quite busy the past couple of months because of school work and finding leisure time to relax. Nevertheless, I do plan to complete this short story along with: The Hidden Treasure, and "Call me Daddy..." before uploading other stories. This way, it's easier to keep track of things and I can decide what to do with content before posting and possibly scrapping it, thereby avoiding disappointing the readers.

-||WARNING||
Contains: strong sexual content (***), mild course language, supernatural themes, some violence, ***

-DISCLAIMER: This 'SUPERNATURAL' inspired work is all my own, but may contain direct/inspired scenes from the show.

-Plot: ***

-Dedicated to: ***
-Random Shoutouts: ***

Sweet Cherry Pie [Dean Winchester x OC/SUPERNATURAL]
[SMUT/Tag/Tag]

**START STORY....

~~~
-Word Count: (****)

~xxxmistress