[2] || "Call me Daddy..." (R18+) [PREVIEW]

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while!! I have been reading a lot and I was really busy with exams and assignments. Please enjoy the preview of the one-shot that will be eventually fully uploaded in the future. I'm thinking of possibly making this one-shot a full length novel but I'm not sure how popular it will be. Please let me know your what you think in the comments below!!

-||WARNING||
Contains: strong sexual content (vaginal penetration, anal, choking, oral sex- Male & Female receiving, slight edging, ***), elements of BDSM and "Daddy" kink, strong course language, *hints at sexual assault(NO explicit description).

Disclaimer: Apart from the request of a BDSM one-shot; any persons, locations and events included are my own ideas.

Plot: *Maddie* had left the BDSM lifestyle after a terrible experience with a Dom and chose to work exclusively in a hospitality role as a waitress at the local BDSM club, not participating in any sexual activities that take place. The arrival of a mysterious man creates feelings that both frighten and entice Maddie. Drawing her attention like a moth to a flame, he was the forbidden fruit that she should distance herself from, lest she die a horrible death. Enraptured by her beauty, Jason woos the attentive, guarded woman and waits patiently until he finally has her in his grasp, ready to dominate her in every way and show her that he is the man that she needs.

Requested by: Poetic_dreamer_   
Dedicated to: Poetic_dreamer_,  @Sarah2276

"Call me Daddy..." (PREVIEW)
[Smut/BDSM/Daddy kink]

Once Jason pulled Maddie against his naked chest, he traced her lips with his thumb and whispered, "These are mine."

He let his hands wander over her shoulders, down her arms then back up again, all the while staring at her full breasts. He gently fondled then cupped the mounds on her chest, rubbing her hard nipples with his thumbs. Looking at her with his lust filled gaze he said again, "These are mine."

Both his hands drifted down her stomach and around her waist to cup both her ass cheeks in his palms. He pulled her hips against him roughly, making his arousal in the tight leather pants known.

"And this is mine. All of it belongs to me and no-one else," he growled possessively. The hard length of his cöck pressing against his tight leather pants that dug into her lower abdomen made the heat in her stomach arupt in flames. Jason's right hand traced over her hip and then delved down the front of her stomach until he eventually reached her soaked panties.

Maddie gasps in surprise and moans as he presses two fingers against the fabric and rubs her pušsy through her panties.

Slipping his hand into the front of her panties, he brushed over the smooth surface of her shaven pušsy and Maddie shuddered. He slips two fingers between her lower lips, delicately caressing her pušsy and using the palm of his hand he stimulates her little pink bud.

The woman whimpers and bites her bottom lip to try and hold in her moans.

Jason sees this and slams two fingers inside her pušsy. Maddie bit her lip harder, enough to draw a little blood. Jason trails a line of sloppy kisses from her neck up to the blood and licks it off. When Maddie opened her mouth and whimpered, Jason took the opportunity to push his tongue into her mouth and claim her. When she moans loudly he smirks, and continued to kiss her like a ravenous beast. Jason continued to pump his fingers as he spoke.

"Are you going to challenge me baby girl? Are you going to disobey me and let their hands touch what is mine?"

"N-no daddy," she stutters. The man holds in a groan as Maddie squeezes his fingers tightly.

"And who do you belong to?" She did not answer. Sensing her near euphoria, he stopped.

"I will not ask you again!" he growled. He nibbled her earlobe and whispered into her ear, "Who does this body belong to?"

"Y-you..." she arched her back and moaned. He rapidly shoved his fingers inside her and curled his fingers each time she pulled them deep inside.

She humped his hand vigorously, desperate to create the needed friction that drove her crazy. The woman held tightly onto his biceps and laid her head on his right shoulder, breathing heavily into his neck.

"P-please... please Daddy. I need—I need to..." Maddie trailed off, not able to speak properly as her mind entered a lustful haze. Jason whispered into her ear, "Just a little while longer baby. Then I'll let you cüm. Oh how sexy it would be to see you come all over my hand. I'm the only one who can pleasure you like this."

Maddie groaned in irritation after being denied her orgasm. She was on the brink of tears from how much pleasure she was receiving.

The man groaned deeply in his throat, revelling in her sounds of pleasure. He could tell she was close and so he added a third finger and pumped his fingers faster. She continued to let out sounds of pleasure as Jason prolonged the torture of not allowing her release.

Before the man bit the juncture where her neck and shoulder met, Jason yelled, "Cüm!" and Maddie hollered as she climaxed.

"DADDY!"

Her whole body shook when her orgasm hit her. The aftershocks of her orgasm sent her into a mumbling mess.

"Goodgirl," he whispered huskily in her ear, running his left hand through her auburn-coloured hair. After Maddie had calmed down, Jason brought his hand down and cupped the side of her face while the other held onto her ass and pulled her closer to him. Maddie sucked in air and shuddered again when she felt the large dent in his leather pants, signifying his arousal. Jason grinned at Maddie's sharp intake of breath.

"Now, it's time for daddy to claim what is his."

~~~
Word Count: (****)
*Incomplete story. To be calculated once finished.

~xxxmistress