[1.2] || The Hidden Treasure (R18+) [PREVIEW]

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has read, voted, and added this book to their library. The amount of reads certainly make my day. Also, I want to apologise for the EXTREMELY overdue update for this collection. A thousand more apologies to the readers for the incomplete update. Unfortunately I was unable to work on it as much as I'd hoped, and so this is what I have. I hope you enjoy!!

*To be UPDATED...

-||WARNING|| *(first draft/INCOMPLETE)
Contains: mild/strong sexual content (anal, masturbation, voyeurism, toys, ***), ***

-DISCLAIMER: This story is all my own work.

-Plot: *Description to be posted soon.

Requested by: @StrykerPubs
Dedicated to: @Bookaholic11100, @StrykerPubs

RANDOM shoutouts: @GodivaGirl13, @angelbell123, RosAnita401, @The-undiscovered-one

The Hidden Treasure [Part 2]
[Smut/BoyxBoy/Toys]

*^*
-Alec watched Michael intently while he played the (*GAME SYSTEM-??*), concentrating on the speedy movements of his fingers as he rapidly pushed the coloured buttons and nudged the two joysticks with his thumbs. He had a fascination with hands, especially Michael's hands, because he knew the possibilities that could be created with them; he also fantasised what Michael could do with his, specifically to him. Turning him on, winding him up, holding him on the edge and keeping him there, before bringing him him to a state of seemingly limitless euphoria.

He tried to the best of his abilities to keep his face neutral, but the rising boner he had didn't help. Screwing his face up Alec tried thinking of anything that would make the soldier stand down. Nothing was working. Alec had his eyes closed unaware of the fact that Michael had finished the battle, and was looking at his friend concerned, until he spoke up.

"You alright mate?" Alec's face flushed and he immediately opened his eyes to look at his friend.

"Uh... yeah. Just uh... it's just a stomach ache. Been botherin' me for a while." Alec had discretely pulled a cushion from Alec's bed that they were sitting on and placed it over his lap, holding his stomach and screwing up his face again to make his lie more believable. Michael a little suspicious but no less concerned for his friend, spoke up and gave him a suggestion to ease the pain.

"Hey, why don't you take some stomach medicine that's in the cupboard in the kitchen and rest for a bit? I'll go get the hot water bottle and fill it up for you. When I come back with it, just hold it to your stomach, it helps." Michael smiled before heading off somewhere in the apartment to retrieve and prepare said 'hot water bottle' and gave it to Michael while he was on his way to the kitchen.

*******
(Note: Hot water bottle- a flat bottle typically made of rubber, filled with hot water used to provide warmth or apply heat to a particular part of the body to help ease pain)

~xxxmistress