Graphics Honorable Mention- Pat_is_positive

Positive Vibes I Cover Shop by Pat_is_positive

Title: 8/10

A unique title for a graphic shop, that's for sure. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings—about the shop and artist. I would definitely open up the book based on the title.

Cover 14/20

The image is of a happy (yet random) girl. She looks happy and positive and the image hence does correlate with the title. It is simple without being too flashy. I do feel more color can be incorporated, to attract more customers. Not the most eye-grabbing cover but it does have soft themes that work well. I suggest capitalizing the V in vibes. The author's name is also blurry and indistinguishable, thus making the entire image slightly blurry on a desktop.

Organization 19/20

Very well organized. Clear place to enter forms and queue is mentioned. Chapters are organized in a fashioned manner and easy to navigate-as graphics are delivered in batches. The requester is intimated once their graphic is ready. All good here.

Aesthetics 14/20

Some of the covers are generic with just a random picture with some text—they look good for some of the covers, while adding some more effects for others could make to more attractive. Some of the images are slightly blurry and for a few it does not correlate with the genre/title. The title and cover do work well with one another and never is anything too flashy of the sorts. Some of the covers could use the title to be positioned differently so a good part of the image is not blocked.

Diversity 14/20

The artist caters to different genres. A lot of the graphics do look similar in terms of text arrangement, text choice and such. I think blending images and adding more elements to them can make it attractive without making it busy. The artist does cater to the demand of the requester as best as possible and always maintains a happy face even in the case of asking for a replacement graphic.

Would I Order From This Shop? 6/10

If I wanted a simple cover, this shop would be my go-to. It provides simple graphics without being too flashy or hard on the eye, but more effort can be added to them, to make them appealing ( case in point- text choice and arrangement) But if I wanted a detailed cover for fantasy or such, the work of the artist doesn't necessarily cater to those demands. The artist however, does provide multiple options for a cover, which is a good factor.

Total 75/100