Graphics 1st Place Winner- l3sbianaf

Blacksmith Graphics - l3sbianaf

Title: 10/10

The title is definitely eye-catching and unique and I would open the book based on it. I think it is also quite clever- how blacksmiths create things, this artist does as well!

Cover 18/20

Very bright color scheme. The image wonderfully blends into black. The yellows and oranges are eye-catching and attractive and the image used pertains to the title. The title is simple, clear and pretty. The author's name does seem to be a tad blurry. The stickers (especially the blue one) does slightly clash with the color scheme and can be made smaller to not draw away from the beauty of the cover. But overall, beautiful.

Organization 20/20

The organization is very well done. Each chapter consists of five deliveries. Book mockups are made as well. There is a clear place to enter forms and examples are showcased clearly. Deliveries are quick and efficient. Beautiful banners everywhere to segregate different parts of the chapter. Very well organized.

Aesthetics 20/20

All of your graphics are just beautiful. I can actually look at them all day. They are blended seamlessly. The fonts used are clear and pertains to the image, and are arranged very well. The colors blend well together and pertains to the genre perfectly. Wow. That's all I can honestly say.

Diversity 19/20

You cater to so many different styles of covers and different genres. Both your simple and manipulated covers look very good and manages to capture the essence of the story. Each graphic is different and manage to capture what the requester is asking for. The images used are variable and the font as well. Awesome!

Would I Order From This Shop? 10/10

Yes, I actually, truly love your graphics. Pretty without being too busy and quite phenomenal and aesthetically pleasing. The color schemes and effects used are awesome!

Total : 97/100