Graphics 2nd Place Winner- mahana258

Arcane Graphics- mahana258

Title: 10/10

It gives me awesome, fantasy and archaic kind of vibes, yet having a modern edge to it. I like it and I would definitely open it up.

Cover 18/20

The cover is definitely attractive and catches my eyes easily. The title is clear and distinguishable but the author's name at the bottom does seem a bit scrunched. The mist at the bottom, rather than looking like an effect make the authors name blurrier from a distance. But the glinting of the letters is awesome! The background colors are blended well and though there is a lot of swirls in the background the cover doesn't look too busy. Not sure how mysterious the cover is (pertaining the word arcane meaning mysterious.) with respect to the title, but it still looks enticing.

Organization 18/20

The shop is very well organized. Payments, rules, forms etc are all clear and easy to locate and submit. The author is prompt as possible with deliveries and the cover shop is updated regularly. I do suggest the artist to sperate premades and deliveries, so it looks less clumsy chapter wise. The chapters are also not neatly labeled. Some mention the title, some don't. Some doesn't specify if it's a delivery or premade.

Aesthetics 18/20

Aesthetically, most of the graphics are beautiful. A couple here and there don't match the artist's maximum potential, because the text does not mesh well with the background. However, majority of the graphics look pleasing to the eyes, catchy and conveys the genre well. The title and images are always clear and for the most part, the colors mesh well.

Diversity 17/20

A lot of them do look similar with similar elements, possible because most of the graphics are fantasy, more than other genres. A lot of them have crowns in them. But they suit the demands of the requester and manages to convey the story's theme with the cover. Color schemes of images are varied, but text can be different colors other than only gold. But different text styles are used.

Would I Order From This Shop? 9/10

Yes, I would. The graphics are top notch and are beautiful. The cover and title are attractive and deliveries are prompt and caters to the requester's preferences. The only thing that I might consider not requesting is because most of the covers are fantastical in nature, and the artists with her abilities could branch out more.

Total: 90/100