Chapter 20

A/N Get your tissues people

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Jungkook's POV

I stood there frozen for a minute before coming to my senses again.

"T-Taehyung, I can explain-", I started before being cut off.

"Explain what Jungkook? Why you didn't tell me earlier that you were pregnant or that there was something you needed to talk to me about later at least?", Taehyung asked angrily.

"Taehyung I-"

"How long were you gonna keep this from me?", He asked, his voice going from anger to hurt.

"I-I didn't know how to tell you. I went for a walk, that's why I was gone, to figure it out. I was gonna tell you when you got home", I murmured, tears coming to my eyes.

"Were you afraid to tell me?", Taehyung asked.

"Yeah", I murmured, barely above a whisper.

"Why?"

"Because you're dating a boy, not a girl. I shouldn't be able to get pregnant! You don't love me enough for this, you can't", I cried softly.

"I do, I really do", Taehyung sighed," I... I just need to cool off"

"What do you mean?", I asked softly.

"I'm going for a walk. I need to think. I'll see you later", Taehyung said. He walked over and kissed me softly," I love you", he said before leavening.

I immediately broke down, falling to the floor and crying. He probably won't come back, like ever. He's gonna leave me alone. He doesn't want this baby, I know that. He's gonna leave me, the bullying's gonna start again, and Jimin'll probably forget all about me once he finds out. He'll find me weird. I'll be all alone. Nothing is ever gonna go right again. I can't do this anymore. 

I need it to stop.

So, I'll make it stop. 

I went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a knife.

I sat in my father's chair. 

It was the same place he died.

I missed him.

Maybe I'll see him again on the other side.

"Goodbye Taehyung", I whispered.

I stabbed the knife into my chest.

The world started going black. 

A/N Don't stop reading just yet?

Words: 348