Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, the same night as Jungkook's father's funeral, to find Jungkook not in bed beside me. My first thought was to panic, which I did. I quickly got up and checked the bathroom. Nothing. So, I went out into the living room. Nothing. I then went into the kitchen to see him sitting on the counter, drinking a glass of hot tea.

"It's weird", Jungkook murmured.

"What is?", I asked as I stood in front of him, resting my hands on his thighs.

"The kitchen, it's weird to see it at night. I never have before. I was always hiding in my room... from him", Jungkook sighed. I saw tears start to form in his eyes, one falling down his cheek," It's nice out here at night. It's peaceful"

I wrapped my arms around my now crying boyfriend, kissing his forehead softly. I just held him for a while until he pulled back. He quickly finished his tea, setting the cup down, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Lets go back to bed Kookie", I murmured to which he nodded. I carried him back to bed and we went to sleep for the rest of the night.

***

Jungkook straddled my lap, kissing me deeply. I sucked and nipped at his bottom lip as he did so, my hands moving down to squeeze his ass, making him gasp. I took the gasp as an opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth, swirling it around, teasing his.

I think broke the kiss and moved to kiss down his neck, sucking and nipping at his sweet spot, making him moan. I pulled back after a minute, admiring the new hickey I had created, seeing how it looked with the other few that adorned his neck, before he pulled me into another kiss.

This is how it had been the past week. We had been getting assignments from school for the past three weeks, Jungkook not ready to go back get. The first two weeks had consisted of doing assignments, baking, making crafts, cuddling, watching movies, and small kisses.

The third week was different. We still did all the other things, but the kisses gradually got more heated, turning into make-out sessions about 80% of the tim, not that either of us minded. Jungkook was feeling back to his happy self, done mourning. He still missed his father of course, but he was done shedding tears every time he thought too long about him

As Jungkook pulled back from the kiss, he looked into my eyes. It had been a peaceful Sunday so far, getting a little heated towards the end, but still perfect.

"TaeTae, we should go back to school tomorrow", Jungkook said, resting his head don my shoulder.

"Okay, are you sure? People know we're dating now", I said nervously.

"How do they know?", He asked confused.

"Well when I shoe up to school to pick up your assignments with hickies and bite marks on my neck, people assume. I was asked the other day if I was sleeping with you, and I said no. They didn't believe me, so I told them we were dating. Apparently, that news spread pretty fast", I sighed. Jungkook giggled softly and kissed me gently.

"That's okay Tata, I'm happy I'll be able to kiss you in public and make other girls jealous you're mine", he smiled.

"You're too cute", I chuckled before picking him up, standing up," Let's get to bed then, it's getting late"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too"

A/N Awww some fluffy fluff... sort of? IDK

Words: 610