Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

Wow, he was a piece of work. I always thought that maybe there was another side to him, different from the one I and many other people knew. Well, there goes that theory.

All he wants is sex from everyone. He just makes stupid dirty jokes and assumes everyone is attracted to him.

I mean, I guess I am.

He still drives me nuts though. News flash, never gonna happen. I wish he would act differently towards me, that's the only way I'd ever fall in-

Nope. Not gonna go there.

I nervously approached the front door of my house. I was home at four thirty. I was normally home at three thirty. I hoped my dad wasn't home yet, I could pretend I had been here the whole time. I slowly opened the door to see my drunk father in the kitchen.

Luck was not on my side today. (A/N No not today... I had to)

"Where the fuck have you been, brat?", he slurred glaring at my.

"Remember dad, you said you were okay with me tutoring someone. You told the school", I murmured with my head down. I wasn't stupid, I knew what was about to happen.

"No, you dumb shit, I didn't. You're just makin up fucking excuses. What, are you whoring around like your mother too?"

"No", I whispered.

"Speak the fuck up, I can't hear you", he growled angrily.

"No", I said a bit louder.

"Are you yelling at me?", he scoffed," Come here bitch"

He walked towards me, bottle in hand. Grabbing my arm before I could run, he smashed the bottle over my face, cutting my cheek. He threw the bottle and pushed me to the ground, kicking me while telling me I'm useless.

I managed to get up, running to my room and locking the door.

"Let me in you little whore", he yelled while banging against the door. I crawled into my closet and into the small panic room the previous owners had installed. I knew he couldn't get in, but it was the only safe spot in my house.

I opened the small cabinet I kept food in. Once again, luck just decided to kick me in the ass. I had eaten the small portion that was left after last night's events. Shit.

I crawled out of the space and laid down on my bed. The pounding had stopped a few seconds ago. I curled up in a small blanket, sobs finally leaving my body. I needed sleep tonight.

So, I cried until I passed out.

Taehyung's POV

He was different, so different. It made me want him even more. Yeah, like he would ever give me a second chance. I acted like a total dick today and have been beating myself up about it since. It's just my nature, a force of habit.

I sighed as I walked in the house. My mother was on the couch, watching TV, alone for once. I walked past her quickly to my room. When I opened the door, a man I'd never met before was laying on my bed, without clothing, on his phone.

"Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing in here?", I asked angrily. This was crossing the line, even for my mother. We always had an unspoken rule that my room was never to be used by here or one of her fuckbuddies or one night stands or whatever the hell they were.

"I'm Gary, your mother said I could sleep in here for tonight", Gary slurred.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her", I growled to myself as I marched into the living room, standing in front of her.

"Get out of my way asshat, you're blocking the TV", she yelled.

"We had a rule, what the hell is that guy doing in my room?", I asked with a scoff.

"Staying there", she shrugged," You don't like it, get your shit and leave"

She said it every time I was pissed, and I always stayed. That was before. I wasn't going to stay this time. I marched back into my room, grabbed my large suitcase, threw all my clothes, shoes, and everything else I wanted in it, grabbed my backpack, and went back to the living room.

"Fine, I'll be going then", I said. She laughed.

"Where you gonna go?", she cackled.

"I'll find a place", I snapped before walking out. I walked down the road into the less populated end of town. That's when I remembered my uncle. He owned a motel just down the road another mile. Unlike my mother, he was put together and always wanted the best for me. I walked until I reached the front office for check in at his motel," Uncle Ed?"

"Hey, Taehyung, what are you doing here?', Ed asked with a smile.

"Can I get a room? Like, to live in for a while?", I asked. Ed didn't ask questions, not yet. He grabbed a key and handed it to me.

"It's the best one we got other then mine", he smiled softly. 

"Thanks", I said before walking to the room. It was pretty nice inside for a motel room. I set my stuff down after closing the door and laid down on my bed. I wasn't hungry and wasn't in the mood to be awake, so, I cried myself to sleep.

Words: 901