Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

I was lucky when I got home. My dad was already passed out, so I didn't get beat. So, I spent the night thinking about Taehyung and what he said, what I would say. What would I say?

Yes, I liked him, but he was also the biggest playboy and heartbreaker in the whole school. Did I really want to put myself in that position? The truth was, I didn't.

But he's worth it.

I feel safe around him and that doesn't happen very often with people. I had to take this chance, knowing I'll regret it if I don't. It may be scary, but I trust him. I'll talk to him first about it though, just to make sure my doubts won't override anything.

I went to sleep with my decision made:

I was going to say yes.

***

I woke up and got dressed the next morning, wearing a pastel blue t-shirt and skinny jeans. I grabbed my backpack, which I had put some clothes in, so I didn't have to run to Jimin's, and walked outside, where Taehyung was just pulling in my driveway. I smiled and got in the car.

"Good morning Kookie, where are we going?", he asked with a smile as I buckled up and he started driving.

"Good morning to you too Taehyungie, let's just drive around a bit", I smiled. We were quiet for a little bit before I spoke again," I made my decision"

"And?", he asked nervously.

"If I were to say I want to date you, would you be with only me?", I asked hesitantly. He pulled the car into an abandoned parking lot, turning and looking at me. He held my hands in his, making me feel all warm and giggly.

"Of course. I haven't even though of anyone else since our first tutoring session. I want to be with you and you only, nobody else. I won't be a playboy anymore", he said seriously.

"I have bad social anxiety, if you couldn't tell. Could we keep it a secret? I could just start hanging out with you more and meet some people as just a friend instead of a boyfriend? It would attract too much attention I'm not ready for", I said," I would tell Jimin though of course"

"That's perfectly fine. I don't want to rush you on anything", Taehyung smiled sincerely.

"And you're sure about this?", I asked.

"Positive"

"Okay then", I smiled before giggling," I'm waiting"

"For what?", he asked, slightly confused.

"You never properly asked me to be your boyfriend", I giggled.

"My bad", he chuckled," Jeon Jungkookie, will you please be my boyfriend?"

"I'd be honored", I smiled, leaning my forehead against his.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?'

"I promise to protect you forever", he murmured.

"I promise I'll let you", I smiled softly, planting a small kiss on his nose, to which he smiled his big, boxy smile. He kissed my cheeks before starting to drive to school.

I was happier then I had been in a long time.

Everything was going perfect...

Maybe too perfect.

A/N I'll just leave this here

Words: 521