Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

I awoke the next morning at ten in the afternoon, late for school. I sighed and looked at my phone. There were twenty missed calls from Jimin and fifty texts asking where the hell I was. I hit the call back number and let it ring. He picked up in a matter of seconds.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?", Jimin yelled into the phone.

"I overslept", I answered softly.

"Dad?", Jimin asked calmly.

"Yeah", I murmured.

"Hurry up and get here before lunch. I need to hug you", Jimin whined to which I chuckled.

"M'kay, see you there", I said before hanging up. I got up and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. I looked in the mirror and saw the cut on my cheek. I sighed and made sure to wash it, so it wasn't bloody. I then brushed my teeth and slipped on boxers, a hoodie, and sweats. I grabbed by backpack and left quickly. I didn't want to go, but I wanted to see Jimin and I had to tutor Mr. Asshat after school.

I quickly walked to school and rang the buzzer. I was soon let inside and given a pass. By the time I put my stuff in my locker, it was lunch time. I walked over to Jimin, who basically tackled me in a hug.

"My precious child are you okay?", he asked as he hugged me.

"You've been hanging out with Jin too much", I chuckled as I hugged him back," And yeah, I'm okay, just a few more cuts and bruises, nothing I'm not used to"

Jimin pulled back and cupped my cheeks, running his thumb over the scar. He sighed and dropped his hands.

"I'm sorry", Jimin murmured.

"It's not your fault. Does the cut look bad?", I asked nervously.

"No, it's not too noticeable... from a distance", Jimin smiled softly. I groaned in annoyance, knowing Taehyung would ask questions.

"Great, Taehyung's gonna ask about it", I huffed.

"Taehyung? Since when do you talk to Taehyung? I thought you hated him", Jimin said.

"I never hated him, I just found, well, find him annoying. I have to tutor him Saturdays and every day after school until he gets his grades up", Jungkook sighed, crossing his arms," He asks a lot of questions"

"I'm sorry hun", Jimin sighed, hugging me again.

"It's okay, it's bearable. At least I'm not at home for an extra hour", Jungkook smiled softly.

"Did he approve of this?", Jimin asked as he pulled back.

"Yeah, but he didn't believe that's really where I was, which is why I now have a cut on my cheek", Jungkook sighed.

"Fucking dick and not the good kind", Jimin muttered. Jimin was gay, if you couldn't tell. I was pansexual with a leaning preference of guys, so Jimin considered me gay like the silly little Mochi he was. I laughed at what he said and ruffled his hair.

"And gay mochi mode is back", I chuckled.

"Aish, don't mess up my hair", Jimin said before sighing," It'll get better Kook, I promise"

"I hope so", I sighed before we both went to get our food and talk about things that didn't make me depressed as hell.

Words: 541