Back Home but Back Alone

Start from the beginning

"Of course, I do. Koishii, do you really think a normal life is meant for people like us? You are a princess by right, and I am now becoming an oni. Our fate...it shouldn't even have led us to one another. That alone is a miracle, but a normal life? That is asking too much from the gods."

"Us growing up together was a scheme put by your father...we were the ones who made a miracle out of that," you answered back. "I believe we can still have a shot at his no matter how unlikely this may seem...I just need your permission to make this work."

"You really believe we can just remain somewhere, and not be bothered by our enemies."

"Yes, Hanzo. I am not naive, I know what lies out there. But I am willing to defy the gods for once just to make this work, so that we can both finally have good endings to our story. What do you say, beloved?" 

To your surprise, Hanzo walked up to you and held you by the face. "I will go with you...and we will live a normal life, beloved. We can find a way around anything, and us living here right ow is proof of that. As for our posterity, I thrill at the idea of being a father to your children-"

"-our children," you corrected with a smile as you gently guided him to bed. "And they will look up to you for strength, for courage, and inspiration."

"But what if I let them down? What if I do something wrong?" the Shimada asked, unaware that you have maneuvered his bigger person to lie down flat on the mattress, with you straddling on top of him. 

"Then we start all over," you whispered against his ear, where you pressed a few airy kisses leading down to his sharp, bristly jaw. "We make amends and we do better."

"Beloved-" he gasped out, wondering what in the world as driving you to be so bold as to initiate this intimacy out of nowhere. 

"You'll be gone for a while...and while we can't go ahead and fully indulge in each other, I figure a little fun would not hurt. I need something to remember you by. Are you okay with this, Hanzo?"

Without warning, you were grabbed by the small of your back by two large hands and drew you closer to the bed, so that you laid on your lover bodies pressing against one another. 

"You are...devilish." Hanzo smirked, voice dropping down to a huskiness that had you feeling warm all over. "And here I was painting you in the image of a demure lady."

" I have needs, Hanzo." You chuckled when he did.

"And I want to satisfy them."

You smiled, receiving all the confirmation you needed through that little banter. By then you were already overwhelmed by the feeling of Hanzo just being so near you, making all this contact with him, desperate to covet for more. You kissed him, becoming much more harsh and urgent to the point that your lips swoll, borderline bruised from the intensity of your making out. But that was not a grave enough reason for you to stop.

You continued, with Hanzo only growing more feverish with desire. If this was your way of getting him to stay, he'd be damned if he did not admit that it was working perfectly like clockwork.

"(Y?N)," he grunted, reaching down and cupping your rear, with either of you too disoriented from the intoxication to actually notice. "I will gladly make children with you...let's make 13."

You laughed hysterically where you were biting him on his neck and hit him playfully as you have done many times. "I would be dead by then! And besides what will we even name them?"

"Something majestic, beloved. Only the best for you and our heirs. I want to give them Hanamura, the palace--everything that's supposed to be ours."