t w e n t y t w o

hey, i'm back. :)

💭

"pay attention to me whore" daniel pouted as he watched corbyn mess around with his xbox controller.

"i am" corbyn mumbled, he didn't even look up.

daniel sat at in a chair that was on the opposite side of the room from corbyn, with his leg crossed over one another.

daniel pouted as he watched the blonde focus on playing some shooting game.

he told daniel the name like ten times and daniel already forgot what it was called again.

daniel took a swig if his water before standing up and walking over to where the console was.

he glanced at the console and then at corbyn, who squinted his eyes at daniel, "you're in the way."

daniel's eyebrows knitted together, i wonder how mad he'll get.

daniel glanced at corbyn once more before tapping the green light on the console off.

corbyn's eyes widened, "daniel turn it back on!"

daniel didn't say anything as he made his way over to where corbyn sat obviously annoyed.

daniel stood on front of corbyn, "why'd you do that?"

daniel didn't say anything once again, he took the controller out of corbyn's hands and turned it off before sitting it on the coffee table.

daniel looked down at the confused blonde before crawling on top of him.

corbyn leaned back as daniel wrapped his arms around the boys neck.

corbyn snaked his arms around daniel's torso, pulling the boy closer.

the two stared at each other quietly admiring the other.

💭

daniel felt his face get warm as corbyn reach up and picked something off of his face, "you had an eyelash on your face..."

daniel bit his bottom lip and slowly moved his face closer to corbyn's.

the blonde glanced at daniel's eyes and then immediately down to his lips.

their lips finally met, and their slow, gentle kisses slowly became quicker.

daniel lightly bit corbyn's lip, asking for an entrance.

corbyn smirked against daniel's lips, denying the brunette access.

daniel slowly pulled away with a small frown, before he could say anything corbyn caught him off guard by reconnecting their lips.

his tongue entering daniels slightly opened mouth.

corbyn enjoyed daniel's familiar taste, as he battled daniel's tongue for dominance.

corbyn won and soon flipped daniel over, laying him down on the couch.

daniel let out small moans as corbyn sucked at his neck in different spots.

corbyn subconsciously rubbed his groin against daniel's, causing the brunette to release a string of moans.

the two quietly adventured the other's torso under each other's shirts.

new to daniel; familiar to corbyn.

daniel hungrily reconnected their lips, wanting to taste corbyn again.

with corbyn's hands running over his torso and how their breaths became one drove daniel crazy; he wanted more.

corbyn pulled away and placed his forehead on daniel's; he was catching his breath.

"corbyn?" daniel whispered and corbyn sat up to look at the flustered boy.

he put one of his arms over his eyes, "what?"

"would you fuck me right now?" daniel whispered.

corbyn's body heated up once more, "if that's what you wanted."

"i do."

💭

feedback?

(new cover)

(new cover)

so i guess, imma write some smut to make up for being gone for so long. :)