t h i r t e e n

okay, so like my heart hurts so much rn :'(

💭

daniel had corbyn over saturday, and he brought his book bag which looked like it was stuffed.

they passed the living room to go upstairs where tyler and chris sat watching the walking dead on tyler's laptop.

tyler glanced at chris and he returned the glance, "what do you think is the bag?" he whispered.

"who knows, maybe it's his shoe collection?" chris shrugged as he went back to the show.

"too small" tyler said back before he went back to the show as well.

daniel opened his bedroom door and let corbyn in, "what's in the bag?"

"clothes and my laptop" corbyn replied as he sat on the bed and unzipped his bag.

daniel sat across from corbyn and watched as he opened his laptop.

"i thought that if i showed you more pictures and videos that you might remember some things" corbyn shrugged his shoulders.

daniel nodded, "it's worth a try."

"go ahead and pull any of these shirts out and i'll tell you why it's important" corbyn nodded towards the bag.

daniel rummaged through the bag and pulled out a pastel blue hoodie, "okay, why is this one important?"

"i wore this at our friendmas last year" corbyn said and he seemed to be looking for something on his laptop.

"friendmas?" daniel asked.

"it's where we all stay at jonah's house and give each gifts; usually the day after christmas corbyn explained.

daniel nodded, "can you guess how old we were when we started doing it?"

daniel stared at corbyn and something in the back of his mind went, "i don't know thirteen?"

"that's right," corbyn said with surprise before looking over daniel's face, "here."

corbyn handed daniel his laptop and took the hoodie, daniel looked at the picture.

daniel was wearing the pastel blue hoodie and corbyn wore an black adidas one with red writing, "why am i wearing the blue one?"

"i got you the adidas one for friendmas, but you didn't want it because it didn't smell like me so you stole the blue one and i wore the adidas one" corbyn explained.

corbyn got up and opened daniel's closet and chuckled, he said something under his breath.

then he pulled out the adidas hoodie and tossed it to daniel, it was black and said adidas in small red print on the chest.

"that yellow one in there, what's important about that one?" daniel asked and corbyn looked at the yellow sweatshirt.

he closed the closet doors and turned around with a slightly tinted face and mumbled, "we'll talk about that one a different time."

daniel scrunched his eyebrows but nodded, "okay, what about this one?"

daniel pulled out a green and black striped sweater and corbyn leaned on the wall and stared at it for a minute.

"you wore that when we had our first kiss."

💭

feedback?

okay, but i highly recommend the green mile, its such a fucking sad movie; it's deadass three hours and eight minutes of straight tears

btw there's this lil bitch named percy who can go fuck himself and die-