s i x

so i had to rewrite this since it didn't fucking save last time, and i might update i can't skateboard later if i feel like rewriting that chapter.

💭

daniel listened to the conversations passed around the table, mainly the ones between tyler, anna, and corbyn.

he hadn't bothered joining in with them though.

the boy had mainly moved his food around with his fork, slowly drifting off in to silence.

"daniel, are you alright?" keri asked as she held her cup of water up to her mouth.

i looked up at her with a small smile, "yeah i'm just tired."

corbyn was watching me with a worried expression, when i glanced at him.

daniel just turned his head and finally took a bite of his chicken, so everyone would stop looking at him.

everyone said their goodbyes to corbyn after dinner, daniel followed corbyn out on to the porch.

daniel rested his head on corbyn's shoulder as they stood there, hugging.

"bye corbyn" daniel said as he let go of corbyn.

"see you later" corbyn said with a small smile as he walked down the porch steps.

corbyn was half way to his car when daniel noticed he didn't have his sweatshirt with him.

"corbyn your hood-" he was caught off guard by corbyn saying, 'keep it' before he got in the car.

daniel watched the car drive off with a frown plastered on his face before he headed inside.

corbyn

i sighed as i pulled in to the drive way; my eye were red.

corbyn sat there for as couple of minutes just listening to the muffled sound of the neighbors kids playing tag.

he refused to cry.

i finally got out of the car and went inside, "i'm home!"

he sat on the stairs, untying his shoes when ashley was suddenly standing in from of him with a smile on her lips.

"how did it- corbyn what's wrong?" ashley asked when she heard her brother release a small sniffle.

she immediately became concerned, corbyn didn't like crying in front of people.

corbyn didn't answer, he focused on not making a sound.

ashley lightly shook her brothers shoulder, and with a worried tone she said, "corbs?"

corbyn looked up at the concerned girl with tears in his eyes as he choked out, "w-we bro-ke u-up."

that's all it took before the boy started slipping; tears ran down his face as he hung his head once again.

ashley was surprised by his words but also by the tears flooding down his cheeks.

broke up?

she instantly wrapped her small arms around her brother, lightly rocking him sideways as she tried to comfort him.

its like something clicked in corbyn and he stopped crying as he nudged the girl away.

he stood up and ashley stood up as well, still concerned as she watched him closely.

even though corbyn hated opening up, ashley still asked, "do you want to tell me about it?"

corbyn began heading upstairs with his shoes in his hands.

"no."

💭

feedback?

i was tagged again, but this time by CaliGirl0

1. for reading and writing.
2. red i guess?
3. "fuck yeah bud" -a drunk kid named alex from canada i met while camping.
4. why don't we.
5. bitches broken hearts - billie eilish
6. XxBella_HerronxX, daniels_apple_juice, and sparklinSeavey
7.  i changed it to another x picture, oops.

  i changed it to another x picture, oops

8. skullfuck., beautychickee, tom harlock, christine sydelko, shane dawson, and macdoesit.

9. the sound of charcoal pencils, slow walkers, people who eat ice, asmr bugs me?
10. ugh i'm to lazy so i'll just tag the same peeps, XxBella_HerronxX daniels_apple_juice sparklinSeavey