t w e l v e

daniel and corbyn sat on corbyn's bed; going over daniel's physics homework.

daniel noticed that corbyn always got a smile on his face when he was talking about constellations, planets, etc.

the more daniel looked around corbyn's room, the more it became familiar.

daniel hadn't been paying attention to what corbyn was saying and when something fell on his head he screamed.

"w-what is that- a spider!" daniel squealed as he shook his head and something plastic his the wooden floor.

corbyn and daniel looked look at the floor and there laid a little green star and suddenly corbyn began to laugh.

daniel looked at the green star and glanced at corbyn, who couldn't stop laughing.

a small smile formed on daniel's lip as he listened to the sound of corbyn's laugh, it was cute.

daniel loved making corbyn laugh.

"corbyn what is this?" daniel asked as he stood up and picked up the green star.

corbyn rubbed his eye and reached for it and then he looked up so daniel did the same.

the ceiling was filled with the stars and moons of different colors; green, blue, and pink.

corbyn stood up and daniel glanced at him, "keep looking" corbyn said as he turned the lights off.

daniel's eyes lit up as he looked at the glowing stars and moons in awe, "it's pretty."

corbyn smiled at daniel in the dark, enjoying the brunettes company.

"you helped me put these up back in may" corbyn said and daniel turned around in the dark to look at corbyn.

the two studied each other in the dark, "i'm sorry i can't remember..."

"don't apologize," corbyn whispered as he turned the lights on quickly blinding both of them.

💭

daniel blinked a few time and sadly smiled at corbyn, "can you tell me a couple memories?"

corbyn looked at daniel, "um what kind?"

daniel shrugged, "i don't know memories from our relationship- if that's okay with you."

corbyn sat on his bed, "sure, uh we went on a lot of dates at arcades."

"what was our favorite arcade?" daniel asked as he sat beside corbyn, facing him.

corbyn seemed to be thinking, "there were two in the mall...but we like the one upstairs called 'cade."

daniel scrunched his eyebrows, "just 'cade?."

"yeah, some dude named jon owns it and he wanted it to be simple" corbyn shrugged as he pulled out his phone.

he swiped through pictures without daniel seeing them.

corbyn passed his phone to daniel, "you were really competitive and got mad if i beat you."

daniel swiped through pictures and videos of the two boys, with a smile on his lip; they looked younger and happier.

most of the videos were daniel screeching about a rematch or calling corbyn a cheater.

corbyn stood up and daniel looked behind him and watched corbyn go through his closet.

"i know it's still in here..." he mumble as he suddenly pulled out a black sweater.

daniel glanced at the pictures once more, corbyn wore it.

"do you remember this sweater?" he asked as he held up the hanger with the black sweater hanging on it.

daniel observed it, "no, should i?"

"i wore this on our first date."

💭

feedback?

y'all i bought a couple pairs of plaid pants and i'm so happy wtf