"Don't listen to them!" Sashi shouted in panic. "Shramishtha Di, believe me. I'm your brother. Those are the frauds! They are probably after your money!"

"We have always come and helped you Shramishtha aunty. Do you really think we would do such a thing for money? And most importantly, we have our own successful business. Why would we want your money?" reasoned Samay.

Shramishtha's mind was in turmoil. On one hand was her brother. On the other, her nephews. 'Now, I have doubts if it's really my brother. And are they my real nephews? Who's telling the truth, who's lying I...I just... Ugh!' She looked at Swara for some idea. However, she looked shocked as well. Both mother and daughter didn't know what to believe, who to believe.

"Shramishtha jiji. Believe me, we are the real Sashi and Sumita. But these aren't my sons!"

"Shramishtha aunty. Please believe us!" Samay pleaded. "These aren't your relatives and neither are they our parents. We are your true nephews. If we weren't, then why would we help you? Who would we be if we weren't your nephews?"

"You would be my nephews." spoke a deep voice from the door.

They all looked up to find a man standing there. He had a rich suit on with his glasses held in his hand. The way he was gripping it, it was as if he was ready to break it in anger. Infact, his eyes reflected the same anger as he kept glaring at Samay and Nikhil.

Everyone stood there looking at him in confusion.

Well, everyone except for the two brothers. They had an expression of horror. It looked as if they were wishing they could go hide under a table and never come out.

The man came inside with a file and stood before Sashi. He handed him a card. "Go to this address. You'll find your sons there. Don't worry, they are unharmed. Keep silent and go if you want to meet them." he spoke all of it whole looking at him with a cold and calculative look. If looks could kill, Sashi would be long dead.

Sashi wanted to ask more questions, but his wife pulled him outside, fearing for the life of her children and herself. She grabbed the file left the place with her husband as fast as she could. It didn't look like she would be coming back again to the place.

The man turned his eyes to the two brothers, who looked like two little scared children caught stealing from the cookie jar. "Are you going to explain yourself or not?"

"But...But how did you know we were here?" 😓 Samay stuttered out.

The man motioned for the door and another guy stepped in. They all looked to find Prasanth standing there.

"Prasanth Sir?" Bulbul exclaimed. It was the first time she spoke after the man came in. She was still in bewilderment, with Prasanth's arrival making it more surreal. "Someone please explain what's going on!" exclaimed Swara.

The man cleared his throat. "Hello everyone. I'm Vinod. Vinod D'seuza." he glared at them. "And these are my troublesome nephews who seem to be causing trouble as usual. But don't worry ma'am. I'll sort it out."

"