I Felt The Darkness As It Tried To Pull Me Down

Start from the beginning

Ronnie leaned forward pushing my hair back off my forehead he looked lost, "I cant baby you need to keep pushing, come on your nearly there", Ronnie cheered me on.

"Ronnie I'm tired, I cant do this", The pain was taking everything out of me i just couldn't push anymore.

"Don't give up now Mrs.Radke", The female nurse beside Doc.Fisher smiled down at me, "Your baby's not going to deliver himself".

"Baby i know you can do this", Ronnie ran his arm under my knee supporting my leg up.

Suddenly there was a horrible heavy pressure in my groin, i heaved forward gritting my teeth as i pushed against it, "FUCK ME", i screamed putting everything i had into that one push.

Doc.Fisher smiled looking up at me, "That it Mrs.Radke keep doing that, your nearly there".

I cried arching back my whole inside felt stretched and gross, i stared up at Ronnie before letting a huge scream and pushing with everything i got once again, i watched as Doc.Fisher reached forward between my legs, flopping back on the bed i felt everything default and go fuzzy, before the sound of a high pitched cry took my attention.

Doc.Fisher held up our son in-front of us smiling, "You did it".

I stared in aw as the nurse took my son off Doc.Fisher and tried to clear Ethan's air-ways, the emotion i felt right then was like no other feeling i ever felt before.

Ronnie walked over to join the nurse in a daze as she wrapped Ethan up into a blue blanket and handed his son to him.

"Congrats Mr.Radke on your son", The nurse oozed with joy.

I watched in pain as Ronnie turn towards me looking down at Ethan as he held him against his chest, "Is he OK?" i asked tiredly.

"He is just perfect", Ronnie dragged his eyes away from Ethan to look at me, his whole face glowed with pure happiness, "Here look for yourself", he tilted his arms down letting me see my son.

I arched my head catching glimpse of our bundle of joy and couldn't help the tears that rolled down my face in messy blobs, "Oh my god", i reached forward smiling, "Hey Ethan", i cooned.

"Ethan isn't mommy amazing", Ronnie reached down towards me giving me a big kiss like as if no one else was in the room.

I smiled up at my husband feeling really tired, "I love you", i paused smiling, "Both".

Ronnie brushed his fingers down Ethan's face looking emotional, "We love you too Mommy Radke".

I smiled loving the sound of that, "I feel really sleepy Ronnie", i whispered groggily.

"Go to sleep baby, you deserve it", Ronnie smiled down at me.

"But i want to hold Ethan", i whispered behind closed eyelids.

"When you wake up you will get a big cuddle", Ronnie's words faded off as i shut my eyes, i smiled as Ethan's face flashed behind my eyes one last time before i welcomed the drowsy darkness...

-----

I woke up sometime later still feeling very groggy and sore, i glanced around the room for my husband but he wasn't there, i frowned off at the door as a soft baby cry caught my attention, i dragged my eyes to my baby waking up in his hospital crib.

"Hey Bubba", i whispered leaning forward the movement caused alot of pain down below i frowned holding the end of my stomach as the pain slowly eased off.

The door to the room suddenly opend and Ronnie walked in holding a bunch of white roses in his hands smiling, "Nice to see you awake baby", Ronnie walked forward leaning down to kiss me.