Johnathan Michael-Theyna

(They're like 22 ish in this one. 🚨I do not condone nor think anything that this character does is right, please don't yell at me, thank🚨)

Hey!  I'm Johnathan, as you can see. I'm pretty hot if I say so myself, I have black hair and brown eyes, and as I said, a very handsome face.

My favorite past time, is complimenting women I see on the street. (aka catcalling like an asshole) I can't even tell you why I do it, it makes me feel dominate I guess.

Anyway, I had been walking around the streets of New York for a while, calling out to woman. Aww that one just got flustered. (Uncomfortable) Anyway, I was getting kinda bored, but then I saw these two beautiful ladies.

One of them looked very punk, she had black hair that went down to her shoulders, in a sort of bob cut. She had bright blue eyes, seriously! Those are crazy, must be contacts. She also had on a shirt that said "Punks Not Dead, You Are" And ripped skiny jeans paried with some maroon beat up converse. She was also crazy gorgeous, like, damn.

The other girl was also hot af. She had long dark brown hair pulled into a high ponytail. And when I say long I mean, longggg like, even in the ponytail it went down to her lower back. She had almost black eyes, that was a little scary but okay. She was wearing a purple shirt that said "SPQR" Whatever that means, isn't that like, something from Greek shit? I don't really care. She was wearing dark blue jeans torn at the knees and combat boots

As they were walking by I called out "Hey beautiful ladies, those jeans look great on you!" I add winking

The punk girl instantly looked pissed, I have no idea why. The other girl looked also pissed, but more cold then the other girl that was just pure rage. The punk one started walking over to me, I had a relaxed smile on my face, even though I felt like shitting bricks.

The other one grabbed her arm, whispering something in her ear, ".... Mortal.... Thalia.... Worth it..... Camp...."

The punk girl, Thalia I'm guessing, seemed to calm down slightly, but was still glaring daggers at me. The other girl started dragging Thalia away from me, she quickly kissed her cheek.

Oh so they're lesbians, hmmm

I swallowed my anxiety and kept my cool persona (Who the hell am I, I just wanna go, I just wanna fly. If you get that I love you)

"Oh you're lesbians! I could get with that, I bet I could turn you straight, or, you know, I'm always down for a threesome!"

Thalia turned back around, even more pissed then before. The other girl still had her hand around Thalia's wrist

She looked at me, look into Thalia's eyes, they had a mumbled conversations. I heard a "Reyna" So I'm assuming thats her name. Then said Reyna, looked down at their hands. Smirking

"Accepted my offer? So my place or yours?"

She turned back at me, and said "You know, dipshit, you should really watch your mouth, because, eventually, your luck is gonna run out. You're gonna be an asshole to the wrong people, and you're gonna get your ass handed to you. Oh, and we are the wrong people."

Then, she let go of Thalia's arm, and then all I saw was a tornado of black and hair.

Next thing I knew I ended up in the hospital.

Let's just say, that I cleaned up my act, after a solid 2 months in the hospital

Thank you Theyna, I guess.

(This one is wayyy shorter than the last but meh, also, like I said, what this character did was fucked up, and completely and utterly not okay.)