Rebeca Bush-Caleo

Hi, I am Rebeca, I have long black hair and hazel eyes. I have a seven year old son named Gadge. He is everything to me. I am a single mother so its hard to raise him on my own, but I manage. I decided to take him to the Fair. I hope he has fun.

     It had been a long day, and it was hot out. I spotted an ice cream truck close by. I crouched down in front of Gadge. "Do you want to get ice cream?" I asked him. He perked up. "Can we Mommy, really?" He said. "Yep." I said standing up. He grabbed my hand as we walked over.

     We joined the line. Behind us, an adorable couple started talking. One was a Latino boy, he had black curly hair and brown eyes. He was covered in grease, how did that get there? I thought. He was wearing a tool belt. The girl was gorgeous. She had caramel colored hair braded over her shoulder and almond eyes. She was also wearing a Greek style dress.

     "We are almost to camp, we will probably reach it by tomorrow." the boy said. " I don't know Leo, how will they react, especially Percy and Annabeth." the girl said looking down at her hands and playing with her thumbs. The boy, Leo, grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes. "They will love you Calypso, and as for Percabeth, Percy told me stories. He did ask for them to let you go, he will be happy that you are free, and Annabeth, she should know by now that their relationship is strong. Also you have me now!" Leo said with a goofy smirk and flexing his non existent muscles. Calypso laughed. "I do have you Leo," she pecked him on the lips and hugged him.

     I turned around and ordered. Me and Gadge sat on a picnic table and had our ice cream. A bit after, Gadge pointed into the sky and said, " Mommy, Mommy, look at the dragon!" I looked, there was a plane, it seemed to flicker in and out of a dragon. Not to ruin the excitement of my son I just nodded my head.

     All I could think about the rest of the Fair was that amazing couple. They would diffidently last.

     That is how I met CALEO! (they are so cute)

I know a lot of people don't like Caleo, but, 🤷🏻‍♂️. I'm not really sure how I feel about it, I like it, but also I do agree that it kinda came out of nowhere... idk... what's you opinion of Caleo?
-Max🏳️‍🌈