Kyle Kanig - Solangelo

Kyle pov

     Hey, I am Kyle. The most popular, handsome, player, and bully in all of WaterWay High. That is my picture. Hot right?

     There this one kid. I absolutely hate him with every bit of my being. He has black hair and almost black eyes. He came mid semester and since then has been asked out by more people than me. He is apparently "mysterious"  which makes the girls go crazy. He is so lame, he does not say yes to any of the girls! He uses the "I am in a relationship" excuse! I always bully him, but he never shows emotion at school, like any. When I kick him or insalt him he just walks away. Oh, and his name is Nico DiAngelo.

     There is also a rumor going around that he killed his Mom, and sister. And that his father was a drug dealer.  Also that Nico helps his father.

     I was walking down the halls, winking at all the girls in sight. Then I saw Nico at his locker. He was wairing riped black jeans, black convers and a black panic! At the disco shirt. Its game time. I walk past him hitting him with my sholder. He droped his books. I smirked, "Oh, Sorry emo, didn't see you there!" He ignored me and conti uede to pickup his books. He stood up and I shoved him up against the locker. He just looked bord.

     "You know what little goth! You are just a nobody. You don't have any friends, you don't have a girlfriend. Your just nothing. You have no purpose in life. Your famiy is gone and it was probobly your fault" He smirked. SMIRKED! AT ME! "Well, one, I'm not emo or goth, two, I have lots of friends, three, I do have an S.O. They're picking me up after school." He said. Nico pushed past me and started walking to class. He stopped and turned to me. "Also, my mom was killed by my uncle, and me sister died protecting three of my best friends and another girl. So..." he turned and Mc continued walking.

BBBRRRRIIINNNNGGG
After school

   I may have told everyone in school about Nico's "friends" coming. I walked out of the school and many people were outside.  Perfect I thought. Five minutes later no one had come. I walked up to Nico who was sitting on the steps. "Just give it up already.  They are not coming.  They do not exist. "

    Just then five really nice cars pulled up. One was gray with a trident on the hood. Out of that stepped a guy with b lack hair and sea green eyes. He was tall and muscular. He opened the passenger door and a smoking hot blonde steped out. She had scary gray eyes, she, as well as everyone else was muscular.

     Next was a sky blue car. Out of the driver seat was a native american girl. She looked strangely familiar.  SHE WAS PIPER MCLEAN. She had red feather in her hair. Out of the passenger seat was a guy with blond hair and electrifying blue eyes. Out of the back came a shorter guy, he looked like a latino elf. He would not stop moving.

     Next was a blood red car. It had a purple dimand on the hood. Out steped a guy who was VERY muscular. He had close cut dark hair and hazel eyes. He ran to the other door. He opened it and a girl steped out. She was short with dark skin and cinniman colored hair. Her eyes were a strange gold color.

     Then the last one. It was a black car with a very detailed sun on it. A tall boy with messy blond hair steped out. He had sky blue eyes and tan skin. I was  jealous he had the tan I wish I had.

     Nico stood up and bolted to them. They all hugged and looked like they had a good time. After a few minutes the elf dude, i found out named Leo said. "Guys we need to get back to camp, I told Calypso it would be just a little bit." They all coursed an okay and went to their cars. When no one was looking Nico looked at me and smirked. He two finger saluted me and walked to the black car.

     He leaned over and kissed the blond haired kid. Then they drove away.

     Two things. Nico, with them, smiled, joked, laughed. LAUGHED! Also all this time, they guy that was stealling all my ladies was gay?

Solangelo is the best ship ever and anyone can fight me on that any fucking day of the the week!
-Max🏳️‍🌈