60k Special: Yoongi and Eunji's Mini-Vacation

YOONG'S POV:

I had Eunji blindfolded and wearing noise cancelling ear buds the entire time we were on the plane. She removed one ear bud and asked, "When will I know where we're going?"

I kissed on the cheek and told her, "You'll find out soon enough."

Then I placed the ear bud back in her ear. Convincing her to do this was not easy at all. It took the kids asking for souvenirs from wherever we went. 

EUNJI'S POV:

After what felt like hours, Yoongi helped me off the plane and from what I can tell, outside the air port. He removed the blindfold and ear buds and I was finally able to ask, "Where are we?"

He was holding our luggage and said, "Turn around."

I looked to see a Union Jack above the airport we walked out of. I smiled, "London?"

He smiled, "You've always said you wanted to go."

I gave him a tight hug, smiled and followed him to the hotel we were staying in. Once we got there, Yoongi said, "It'll be under Min Yoongi."

I chuckled, "I'll be the one saying it, will I?"

He nodded, "Yes."

(A/N: Italics for English.)

We got to the reception desk and I said to the person that was there, "We're under Min Yoongi."

The lady looked on the computer, smiled and said, "Here you go. Your room has the best view of the British Museum."

Then she whispered the last part, "I'm a huge fan of BTS, by the way. I won't let anyone know you're here."

I translated everything to Yoongi and he smiled, "Thank you."

We made it to our room and he put our luggage in a corner of the room. I took off my shoes and coat laid down on the bed. Yoongi chuckled at me, "Usually, that's the first thing I do."

I looked at him, "You try being blindfolded and deaf to everything around you for hours."

I laid my head back down on the pillow. Then he removed his coat and shoes and joined me, holding me close to him. I asked, "So, anything you want to do once we feel like getting up?"

"Well, I was thinking about enjoying some whiskey with you," he explained.

I scoffed, "In case you forgot, me and alcohol don't go together."

He began stroking my hair and replied, "Don't worry. I'll make sure to cut you off before you have too much."

I smiled and dozed off. After a while, I woke up and noticed it was late afternoon. I looked to my left and Yoongi was still asleep. I began to move his bangs from his forehead, then he said in a low voice, "Can you not be a stylist for this trip?"

I chuckled, "I'll try not to. Now that we're awake, we should get some dinner."

He smiled, "Thankfully, I noticed a pub nearby. I've read good things about it."

We got up from bed, washed up separately, and I put on my outfit for the evening.