Rehearsals for The Melon Music Awards

I arrived at Big Hit Entertainment with water and snacks at the ready. The boys will be working themselves to the bone trying to create a great show and I want to be sure they don't faint during the rehearsal. I showed up in this number

 I showed up in this number

(A/N: It's starting to get cold

(A/N: It's starting to get cold.)

When I arrived, I went straight to the practice room. The boys were sitting down. I guessed they were dancing and singing long before I arrived. I said, "I come with refreshments."

They all stood up and got some water and snacks. I sat down next to the music player. Taehyung said, "Will you be there at the award show, Noona?"

I smiled, "Of course I will. Also Mi Ho-unni and Minho-sunbae. Who are we to not support you?"

Hobi walked over and said, "Alright, let's go back!"

Everyone stood back up, got into position, then Hobi motioned for me to start the music. Once the music started, everyone was on point. After they finished for another time, they were laying down on the floor. I stood up and started handing out water bottles, "Must you work yourselves until to the ground, bapsaes?"

(A/N: They call me BAPSAEEE!)

Yoongi looked at me, "Are you really one to talk?"

"The last time I danced until I passed out was 2 years ago and I nearly sprained my ankle. I had to be careful after that," I explained.

Yoongi gave me an evil smile, "I'm sure there is something you can still do."

I moved over to him and asked, "Are you challenging me?"

"Maybe," he answered.

I looked at him, then I removed my coat and beanie, "Move to the wall, gentleman."

They moved to the wall so I could have room. I took off my flats and moved to the center of the room.

(A/N: Imagine Eunji in the outfit above and her shoes are the same, but they're black. This dancer is amazing, by the way.)

Everyone was silent at first, then Hobi clapped, "That was amazing, Noona! Why don't become a dancer here?"

I shook my head, "I'm fine where I am at the moment."

Jimin said, "Can we dance together one day, Noona?"

I chuckled, "I don't see why not."

Yoongi smiled, "You never lost it."

I nodded, "Exactly. Now let's get back to you guys, shall we?"

I sat down in front of them, "How am I going to do your hair? I have ideas for the next comeback, but I don't want to do anything crazy."

Jungkook looked curious, "What do you have planned for the next comeback?"

I gave him a smile, "Kookie, remember when I said when the right comeback arrives, I'll change your hair color?"

He looked excited, "Really, Noona?"

I laughed, "That's right. You will get a different color. You're not going to know what it is, though. It's a surprise."

Namjoon asked, "Will anyone else get a different hair color as well?"

I nodded, "Yes. I already know what I will do with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin. Jin-sunbae, I'll just touch up your roots. Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with you guys."

Namjoon chuckled, "If it helps, I wouldn't mind a different color."

I smiled, "It helps a lot, actually. Thank you."

They stood back up and continued dancing. I smiled because they were working so hard, but at the same time, I didn't want them to overwork themselves since they have a tendency to do just that. When everything wrapped up, we all rode back together. Yoongi tried to get closer to me, but I said, "Shower first. You smell like you just came off the court."

Yoongi gave me an evil smile, "You would know all about that, wouldn't you?"

Jungkook looked confused by that statement, "What does he mean, Noona?"

I shook my head, "Don't worry about him, Kookie. That's just your hyung being cheeky."

Everyone else laughed. Jin-sunbae said, "How do you feel about the Melon Music Awards, Eunji-ah?"

I smiled, "I'm excited for all of you. I honestly see you taking the award home."

Hobi smiled at me, "Thanks, Noona."

"No problem, Hobi," I answered.

Shorter chapter this time around, but I'll give you a longer one next time. Also, I have a job interview tomorrow! Pray for me. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!