Show Music Core, Meeting TaeTiSeo

Here we are back at Show Music Core. At the moment, BTS is rehearsing on stage. Mi Ho-unni smiled, "We have a great lineup today and I'm so thankful the jackets fit their outfits well."

I smiled, "I'm still taking Jimin's jackets."

"Well, you could wear Yoongi's jacket," she said with a suggestive smile.

I chuckled, "Are you encouraging us to wear a couple outfit?"

"Would you let me pick it out?" she asked.

I shook my head, "I doubt that'll happen anytime soon."

When they got back, we were patting off whatever sweat they had on their foreheads and touched up their hair. Before I left to get them water, Taehyung said behind me, "Don't let anyone steal you away!"

I shook my head, "No one has, Taehyung."

I picked up the water and I saw TaeTiSeo getting ready. I walked 5 steps before I heard Tiffany-unni say, "Excuse me, but you look familiar. Are you the stylist that helped EXO and Taemin?"

I turned around and said, "Yes. Hello, I'm Park Eunji, hair stylist and makeup artist for BTS."

She smiled, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Jongin and Taemin talk about you a lot, well, they talk about your Instagram page."

I chuckled, "Well, you ladies do your best. Hwaiting!"

"Wait! Do you think you can help me with my hair?" she asked.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but I decided to help her, "Sure."

She gave me a wide grin and dragged me to their dressing room. Taeyeon-unni looked at the both of us in surprise and asked, "What's going on?"

"This is Park Eunji, the stylist that helped EXO and Taemin," Tiffany explained.

Seohyun-unni smiled at me, "So, you're the one they talk about."

I chuckled, "All I did was help them in times of crisis."

"I'm having a crisis right now. My hair is crying for help!" Tiffany-unni told me.

"I can fix this," I told her.

She smiled, then sat down. I picked up a hair brush, comb, straightening iron and heat protection and started working on her hair. I began to create some waves at the end of her hair. She asked me, "How was it, working with EXO?"

I smiled, "It was interesting. Kai kept on flirting with me, though."

Everyone laughed, then Taeyeon-unni said, "Don't let the flirting fool you. He's a gentleman in real life."

"Somehow, that doesn't surprise me," I replied.

We continued chatting until I was done with Tiffany-unni's hair. I said, "All done!"

She looked at it and smiled, "Thank you! Now I see why they wanted to keep you."

"You're welcome," I replied.

We said our goodbyes and I walked away. Sure enough, Taehyung was at the door when I came back, "Alright, who was this time and do I need to straighten them out?"

I laughed, "It was Tiffany-unni of Girl's Generation and no, she was a lady the whole time."

Then he calmed down, "That's fine, then."

Once everyone got their water, TaeTiSeo appeared on TV.

I smiled, "I can knock that off my bucket list too."

"Meeting your bias from Girls' Generation?" Yoongi asked.

I smiled, then Minho-oppa said, "It's time."

They all stood and me and Mi Ho-unni said, "Hwaiting!"

Then the guys had to run back to change for Run. I asked, "Where did you find these jackets?"

Mi Ho-unni said, "Just a little place near the apartment. I'll take you there one day."

I smiled, then the guys had to go back on stage. 

When they got back, I was smiling at them, "Great job!" 

Yoongi's head was on my shoulder. I patted his shoulder, "I know. You all work so hard. I'm pretty sure the couch would be more comfortable."

The rest of the staff were well aware me and Yoongi's relationship. In fact, most of them got 112,181 won from betting when we would get together. 

(A/N: That's $100 in US currency or 77.81 pound sterling for the UK.)

When it was time to go, I decided to cook dinner this time. Despite my protests, Jin-oppa decided to help me anyway. I cooked the fish while Jin-oppa took care of the vegetables. I could feel Mi Ho-unni's eyes on us, mostly Jin-oppa. When I turned around, he winked at her and I could've sworn he turned around just so she can see his back which was thankfully covered by the white shirt he was wearing otherwise Jungkook would have to carry her to her room. I asked, "Is everyone comfortable?"

I heard a mixture of "Yeah" and "Yes, Eunji-noona", then I added, "Please behave!"

"Now what makes you think we aren't?" Hobi asked.

I just shook my head. When it was done, Mi Ho-unni helped us set the table. 

Once everyone was seated, Namjoon didn't seem too happy to see fish, but he didn't say anything

Once everyone was seated, Namjoon didn't seem too happy to see fish, but he didn't say anything. Everyone else on the other hand, was ecstatic and ate everything happily. Namjoon asked, "So, how do you feel about these promotions, Noonas?"

I smiled, "I feel great about them, really. The album has been well received by everyone and I'm trying my best to not read the fan comments since I know all of you do that already."

Jimin stopped eating for a moment and looked down. Mi Ho-unni patted his back, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, Jiminie. As long as you don't let that get to your head, it's fine."

I could tell Jimin needed to hear that because he takes criticism harder than most people, constructive or otherwise. The atmosphere was getting too serious, so I left for a moment to pull out Twister. Since everyone has eaten and the food has had enough time to digest, I said, "So, who's interested in a game?"

They saw the box, but they looked confused. I explained the rules to them. After several rounds of Gawi Bawi Bo, the first players are Namjoon, Mi Ho-unni, Jin-oppa and Hobi.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! The next chapter will be them playing Twister. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!