Real War of Hormone and Studio Time

Me, Mi Ho-unni, and MInho-oppa are all here in the practice room. I looked at Minho-oppa, "They called you, too?"

"Yes, which I don't understand why. They know I have two left feet," he answered.

Then the boys walked in with a camera and a tripod. I asked, "Why are we here, guys?"

"We're filming another dance practice, only we're having fun this time," Hobi explained.

I looked at him, "Having fun how?"

Jungkook said, "Well, just wait and see."

I shook my head and turned the camera on. Minho-oppa asked, "Where did you get your camera skills?"

"Photography in high school. I needed another elective and it was available," I explained.

Mi Ho-unni moved over so she could turn on the music. I asked, "Anything I need to know before we begin?"

"Try not to laugh out loud," Namjoon informed us.

I chuckled, "Whenever you're ready."

Namjoon gave me a heart sign, then I said, "Action."

When the filming stopped, I went on my knees to check on Taehyung, "Are you alright?"

He looked up at me, "I'll recover...eventually."

I looked up at Jungkook and Jimin, "Now you knew that was unnecessary, boys."

They looked down at the floor and said, "Sorry, Noona."

"It's not me you should apologize to," I answered, gesturing toward Taehyung on the floor."

They said, "I'm sorry."

Taehyung got up slowly and said, "You're both forgiven."

When the maknae line left, Mi Ho-unni laughed, "You have those three wrapped around your pinky finger."

Jin-oppa looked at me, "I've been wondering this for a while. How do you do it?"

I chuckled, "I just have to remember that no matter how old they get, they're still the little cuties I met before you debuted."

Namjoon chuckled, "Well, we're off."

Yoongi touched my shoulder and whispered, "Meet me in my studio when you're free."

I nodded, then he walked away. Mi Ho-unni gave me a knowing grin and whispered, "Don't leave unsatisfied."

I playfully rolled my eyes, then we walked away. I knocked on his studio door, then he opened it to let me in. I sat down in my regular seat and asked, "Is everything going well?"

He nodded, "Yes. The only issue I'm having is what songs to put in the mixtape that I haven't confirmed already."

I smiled, "Since you write songs every day, I can understand how difficult it must be."

He handed me some headphones, "Why not listen to a few and tell me what you think?"

I smiled, "Sure."

He started playing a few songs. I said, "I enjoyed this one in particular."

(A/N: This is called 724148 in case you didn't know.)

He chuckled at me, "Really? No editing needed?"

I shook my head smiling, "No editing needed. Having you found a vocal for the song you tricked me into recording with you?"

"It's not tricking if you enjoyed it," he replied, grinning.

I let out a small laugh, "You didn't answer my question."

"Not yet. At the moment, I need someone who doesn't sound like a child, but they still have a brightness to their voice, if that makes sense," he explained.

I nodded, "It makes sense. There's two singers who fit that come to mind; Suran-unni and Sojung of Ladies' Code, but given what happened to her, that would be asking for too much."

(A/N: For those who know what happened to Ladies' Code, you know what I'm talking about.)

Yoongi nodded, "Maybe Suran-noona then?"

I smiled, "Yeah. Of course, you'd have to convince her label."

"You make it sound like it'll be hard," he told me.

"Once you get through the politics, you should be fine," I answered.

I moved over to the keyboard. He said, "Do you plan on playing something?"

I smiled, "Only if it's allowed."

He moved away from the keyboard and said, "Go ahead."

(A/N: I love Moon River. Imagine there's no sheet music.)

Yoongi smiled, "Finally learned it?"

"I actually learned it three years ago. I just didn't feel confident about performing it until now," I explained.

He sat next to me and said, "It sounds great."

He's next to me, meaning I can finally exact some revenge. I pulled him in for a hug, then I kissed his neck. He moved away quickly and touched his neck. I grinned, "Shocking, isn't it?"

He was silent for a moment, then he smiled, "That didn't upset you, did it?"

"No, far from it. One would think you were marking your territory, which I'm not," I said, moving away from the keyboard."

"Of course not. You've always claimed no one could take you on," he replied with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him and shook my head, "Don't even think about it."

"Think about what?" he asked.

"The same look that made that one fan at the fansign threaten to sue you," I explained.

He laughed at that, "That was interesting."

I scoffed, "She was practically crying."

After that, we went back to our places and Mi Ho-unni said, "Everything go well?"

I smiled, "Yes. I got my revenge for the kiss on my neck."

Mi Ho-unni looked intrigued, "Oh? So the jealousy does have a basis."

I smiled and sat down next to her, "So Halloween's coming up. Got the costumes?"

"But of course. What about you? What are you going to do about makeup?" she asked.

"I invited a friend over to Big Hit for that day. He and I used to do costume makeup all the time," I explained.

We smiled and spent the rest of the night just hanging out."

And that's the chapter! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here's a clip of the fansign of the fan ready to sue Yoongi!

(A/N: Eunji was referring to the first time.)