2015 MBC Music Festival Part 2

It was almost time for BTS to open the show and I could see Jimin's nerves a mile away. I walked over to him and began to massage his shoulders. Since I was now about his height with the help of my heels, I didn't have to reach too high, "Relax, Mochi. You'll do great."

He sighed, "Noona, what if I mess up on stage in front of everyone?"

I moved in front of him and said, "Jimin, you're one of the best performers I know. You're the only one who keeps doubting that. If we all thought you couldn't handle this, would you be performing a well-known classic?"

He shook his head. Then I told him, "You just get out there, sing and dance your heart out and believe me, everyone will be happy."

He gave me a small smile, "Thanks, Noona."

"No problem, Jimin. Hwaiting!" I replied. Then Yoongi smiled at me.

I waited in the back with Mi Ho-unni and Minho-oppa. Once we were settled down, the performance started.

Mi Ho-unni was practically panting. I gave her a fan, "Will you be alright?"

"Give me some time to recover, then I'll let you know," she told me, fanning herself.

Minho-oppa laughed, "Why do I get the feeling Jin might get extra pampered after this?"

"Oh, he definitely will," I replied.

Then we heard yelling from the hallway. I knew it was the guys running back. Jimin came to me and bear hugged me, "Thanks, Eunji-noona."

I patted his back, "You're welcome, Jimin."

When he let me go, Yoongi smiled at me, "I personally want to thank you for calming him down before the performance. I wouldn't have heard of the end of it if you didn't."

I smiled, "You're welcome. Now, don't you have clothes to change into?"

"I would, but Mi Ho is too busy fawning over Jin-hyung at the moment," he replied, looking in their general direction.

I looked at them and I giggled, "I'll take care of you, then."

I helped him by picking up the clothes he discarded while he changed into the clothes he's supposed to wear. I didn't look at him while he was changing, of course. He looked at me and said, "You could play the piano part, you know."

"I could, but I would get booed off the stage. It's better that everyone stares at you and Jungkook at the start," I retorted.

He smiled at me and said, "The person I'd rather have stare at me is you."

I could've melted right there. I said, "Who are you and what have you done to Yoongi? He's normally not like this."

He hugged me, then he gave me a small bite on my neck. I moved back, chuckled and said, "That's the Yoongi I know."

He chuckled, then walked away along with everyone else. Mi Ho-unni came back to the couch, now breathing normally. I asked, "It's fair to assume that they did Shinhwa justice?"

"They definitely did," she answered.

Minho-oppa gave her a bottle of water, then they were performing again.