War of Hormone Photo Shoot

I was on my second cup of coffee before me and Mi Ho-unni left out the door. She laughed at me, "Need all the energy you can get, huh?"

I nodded, "Photo shoots with these guys sap my energy every time, so yes."

"I know what you mean. I brought my mending kit in case some clothing rips," she said, holding it up.

I smiled, "If I swung that way, I would date you."

She flipped her hair and smiled, "I knew you couldn't resist me."

We laughed and walked to the guys' door and knocked on it. Taehyung answered the door and smiled, "Good morning, Noonas!"

I smiled and me and Mi Ho-unni said in unison, "Good morning, Taehyung."

Then we saw Jungkook and Jimin's heads pop out from the corner. Why do they make bed heads look so cute? I asked, "Is everyone else awake?"

"Yoongi-hyung isn't," Jimin told me.

I sighed, "Has he become immune to Jin-oppa for some reason?"

"Probably," Jungkook replied with a cheeky grin.

I shook my head and asked, "Where's his room?"

"I'll show you, Noona," Taehyung told me. We walked inside and he led the way. I laughed and began stroking his hair and massaging his temples. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

He smiled, "Now where have you been most mornings?"

I scoffed, "You've become immune to Jin-oppa waking you up like this?"

"It's not the same. You have a more gentle touch," he replied, sitting up from the bed.

I looked at Jin-oppa and asked, "You haven't been rough with his head, haven't you?"

He shook his head, "Absolutely not. He's just being difficult."

I laughed and walked out of the room. I saw Namjoon and said, "Oh, Namjoon!"

He looked at me, "Yes, Noona?"

I pulled out the pink spray color and a forehead protector. He sat down and I began to start spraying. I used a comb to blend in the color so that harsh lines wouldn't show. When I finished, I said, "Now, this will come off when you wash it, so tell me if you want something different."

He smiled and we all left to Itaewon, the location of the photo shoot. We put everyone in their clothing, put on their makeup and they were shooting the first group photo. While this was happening, Mi Ho-unni said, "Why does everyone look so hot? What happened to the younger ones?"

I laughed, "They weren't going to remain cute forever."

Then we went to a convenience store for Yoongi's solo shot. He was given whipped cream to work with and I was trying my hardest to not lose my mind over this. Today will be a hormone war for me and Mi Ho-unni. Mi Ho-unni chuckled at me, "How will we survive this day?"

I shook my head smiling, "I have no idea."

Then it was Taehyung's turn, only he was given a lollipop. He would look at me and Mi Ho-unni on occasion and smirk. I laughed, "He needs a new crush."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "Just give it time."

Then Namjoon kept blinking. I asked, "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head smiling, "I'm not used to my fringe. I can't open my eyes well."

I smiled, "Thanks for being a trooper."

When we got to Hobi, he was struggling with the bubble gum. He finally just pulled it. We continued with the shoot after that. When it was over, he blew the perfect big bubble. He groaned, "I can do it after the shoot."