50k Special: Yoongi Caring For Eunji After Her Breakup

Eunji's POV:

I was able to end my shift early and I was feeling really good about today. I decided to buy sushi from my favorite place and a few drinks for me and Jong-min. When I made it to our shared place, I heard moaning coming from the bedroom. I walked toward the bedroom hoping my suspicions were wrong, but then I heard a female voice exclaim, "Oh, Jong-min!"

Then I opened the bedroom door. Sure enough, it was a woman I've never met and Jong-min in bed together. I was breathing heavily, then Jong-min said, "Eunji-ah..."

"Save it!" I shouted.

The next thing I knew, I picked up his and her clothes and purse and tossed them out the front door. Before she could go anywhere, I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her toward the front door. She yelled, "That hurts! Let go!"

"Oh, I will," I replied, then pushed her out the front door. Then I looked at Jong-min.

"Eunji-ah, let's not jump to conclusions," he told me.

"It's not exactly jumping to conclusions when the evidence is right in front of me. Get out!" I told him.

He tried to speak, then I pulled him by his ear toward the front door with the woman. I told him, "I will mail your mother all of your stuff."

Then I tossed him his phone and charger then slammed the door, locking it behind me. Once I was done being angry, I began to cry my eyes out. I yelled, "Why?!"

Yoongi's POV:

I was working on a new track when my phone rang. It was Eunji, so I answered, "Hello?"

"Yoongi, why do I bother giving him my time, my energy, even my love?!" Eunji said quickly.

"Eunji, can you repeat that and slow down? You're not making any sense," I told her.

I heard her take a deep breath and say, "Jong-min cheated on me, so I threw him and his girl out. I'm packing all of his stuff now, which thankfully isn't much."

I said, "Have you eaten?"

"No, I was going to eat sushi with him, but I tossed that out, too. How could I have been so stupid?" she replied.

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be there with food," I told her.

We hung up and I went to our favorite fried chicken place. I bought two buckets of fried chicken, just legs and wings since that's what Eunji preferred and I bought cookies and cream ice cream. Once I made it to her neighborhood, I bought a two liter root beer. I got to her place and knocked on the door. She opened the door and hugged me. I sighed, "Someone call for fried chicken?"

She chuckled, then let me inside. I placed the food and drink on the table. I saw the two boxes of items by the door which I can tell were Jong-min's belongings. I told her, "You're too good for this world."

"Tell the cheater that. You got ice cream, too?" she replied.

"I did, but from what I hear, you're on a diet, so I'll probably take it home when we're done here," I told her in a joking manner.

"Boy, screw the diet!" she said, letting her satoori slip. She picked up a chicken leg and two wings and placed them on a plate.

Eunji's POV:

I was thoroughly enjoying the fried chicken Yoongi bought. Thankfully, he put the ice cream in the freezer. He said, "So, how did all of this happen?"

I sighed, "I was able to end my shift early, so I thought I could surprise Jong-min with sushi, but when I got here, I heard moaning. I was hoping that I was wrong, but I wasn't. He was in bed with a stripper."

"How do you know she was a stripper?" Yoongi asked.

"I threw her clothes out as well and believe me, there was barely enough fabric to be considered clothing and there were so many sequins I almost ended up completely blind," I told him.

I didn't notice him fixing a bowl of ice cream. He handed it to me and said, "If he felt the need to be with someone else behind your back, then he never deserved you in the first place."

I looked at him and smiled, "Where would I be without you?"

"Giving makeovers to celebrities, both domestic and global," he told me.

I chuckled, "I'm not that big yet, Yoongi."

Yoongi's POV

Jong-min just threw away the greatest woman ever. I asked, "So, what are you going to do about those boxes?"

"Mail them to his mother," she replied.

I chuckled, "I was right. He doesn't deserve you."

She ate some ice cream and said, "I bet Appa will be thrilled to know he's no longer my boyfriend."

"That's where the thrill will end. He won't be happy knowing that he hurt his princess. He might personally see to his death sentence," I told her.

She laughed. I said, "Finally. I was wondering when I would get a real smile out of you."

She said, "I know I'm asking a lot, but can you stay here for the night?"

I looked at her with surprise, "What?"

"Don't worry about the bed sheets. I tossed those in the trash and replaced them," she replied.

"That's not what I'm worried about. Are you sure you want a man around after what you've been through today?" I retorted.

She nodded, "You're one of the few men in this world I do trust. Plus, I really don't want to be alone."

Eunji's POV:

He looked away in thought. I was expecting him to refuse, but then he said, "Sure, but I'm taking the couch."

I smiled, "Let me get you some blankets and a proper pillow."

While I was doing that, I heard him putting away the food. I stepped out with the blankets and pillow. I said, "Are you sure you want the couch?"

He nodded, "What if your family came over to see the both of us in the same bed?"

I sighed, "You have a point."

I placed the blankets and pillow on the couch and hugged him, "Good night, Yoongi."

He returned the hug and replied, "Good night, Eunji-ah."

And that's the 50k special! I enjoyed seeing what everyone voted for! The next chapter will be the salon chapter! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!