Finishing Touches on the Mixtape/Hobi's Request

I arrived at the studio around 8:30 am. I rang the door bell and waited for Yoongi to open the door. Once he opened it, he smiled, "You could've used the code."

"And have you confuse me for an intruder? I'd rather not take that chance," I responded.

Once I walked in, he said with a smile, "You really are from Daegu."

I sat next to him and asked, "So, what's on the agenda?"

"Just some finishing touches on the mixtape, that's all," he told me.

So, there we were, listening to several tracks, then I noticed a track called Skit. I asked, "What is this one about?"

"Do you want to hear it?" he wondered.

I nodded, then he gave me a pair of headphones. Once I put them on, he played the track.

I laughed, then said, "I also believed in you."

He chuckled, "I talked about you after it stopped recording. Hyung told me that I should've confessed to you much sooner."

I laughed, "That sounds like him. It's nice to know he's doing well."

He smiled, "Also Eomma told me that she's seen us becoming a couple since we were babies."

"I wouldn't expect anything else from her. Remember when both her and my Eomma put us in matching outfits?" I asked him.

Yoongi shuddered, "I was trying to forget that."

We went through some more tracks then he let me listen to Tony Montana that featured Yankie.

I was enjoying the song immensely, then once it ended, I said, "This should definitely be part of it."

"Oh, it's part of it," he told me.

I was confused, "So, you're finished with it?"

"Actually, there's one more song I want you to confirm," he told me in a serious tone.

I was confused by this, then I put the headphones back on. He scrolled to a song called The Last and he hit play.

When the song ended, I was in tears. Not just because I know how depressed Yoongi has been for years, but because he was being extremely vulnerable and open about it. Yoongi handed me a box of facial tissues. I picked up one and wiped my eyes. Once I was able to calm down enough to talk, I said, "You're sharing this with everyone."

I pulled him into a hug, "I'm so proud of you."

He returned the hug and patted my back gently, "Thank you, Eunji-ah."

I don't know how long I was holding him, but he managed to lift me up bridal style and we moved to the couch. I looked at him in confusion, "I thought I was too heavy for you to carry."

He chuckled, "I wasn't strong enough to carry you at the time."

I smiled and said, "So, was that your plan today? Making me cry?"

"That actually wasn't my intent," he told me.

I kissed him on the lips. Then my phone rang. It's Hobi, so I answered, "Hello?"

"Hello, Eunji-noona. There's something I want to talk to you about something when you're not busy," he told me.

I nodded, "Ok. Where would I be able to find you?"

"The practice room," he answered.

"Alright. I'll find you when I'm not busy," I told him.

We exchanged our goodbyes and hung up. Yoongi asked, "Was that Hoseok?"

I chuckled, "That obvious?"

"Your tone changes when you speak to another member. With Hoseok, your tone rises," he said.

I was intrigued now, "How else does it change? Please, share with me,"

"You sound offended," he replied.

"Not offended, just curious," I told him.

"In that case, with Jin-hyung, you tend to alternate from being formal to being playful, depending on the situation. With Namjoon, it's either casual or business. With the kids, your maternal instinct bleeds into your speech," he explained.

I laughed, "Well, what do you expect? We barely see our own families, so while I can't replace their families, I try to make them feel at home. Well, as much as home as I can manage."

He smiled, then pulled me in for a kiss. When we separated, I smiled, "You don't need me anymore, do you?"

He kissed my neck, then said, "I need to recharge. I need some Eunji."

I moaned, then said in a playful tone, "Get some coffee or something."

He gave me one more kiss on the lips, then said, "Coffee can only do so much. Now, go see Hoseok."

I laughed and walked out of the studio. I made it to the practice room and there was Hobi coming up with choreography from how hesitant he seemed in his movement. I said, "Hello, Hobi."

He looked at me and smiled, "Hello, Eunji-noona. I take it you were busy with Yoongi-hyung?"

I chuckled, "What gave me away?"

He smiled, "The look in your eyes. They're always full of love whenever you're with him or when we talk about him."

I looked away for a moment, then I asked, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, as you know, my birthday is usually first in the line of birthdays in the group," he explained.

I smiled, "Yes, it is. I enjoyed making the tap dance for you."

"Funny you should mention dance. Can you do a dance with me on my birthday?" he asked.

I looked at him with amusement, then said, "Of course I will, Hobi. You realize it'll take a long of work for me to dance hip hop. While I've seen how it's done, I'm practically a rookie."

He smiled, "Don't worry, Noona. If I could help Jin-hyung, I can help you too."

I smiled at that. I will admit, Jin-oppa's dancing has improved since he's been a part of BTS. He went from looking at the other members on occasion to paying more attention to the audience more.  I said, "When do you want to start?"

"Is tomorrow too soon?" he wondered.

I thought about it for a moment, then smiled at him, "Tomorrow's perfect."

He smiled and held out his hand, "It's a deal, then."

I shook his hand, "It's a deal."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Happy New Year! I wanted to upload it yesterday, but I passed out. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!