Meeting Ailee

Another day, another music show. I was spraying Namjoon's hair with less pink this time around because that's what he requested. I looked at everyone who seemed excited. I smiled at them, then I finished with Namjoon, "All done."

He smiled at me and replied, "Thanks, Eunji-noona."

I walked out to bring back some snacks for the guys when I noticed a female idol was having issues with her hair. I knocked on the door and asked, "Are you alright?"

She turned around to look at me. I froze in place and dropped the snacks. It's Ailee! 

 It's Ailee! 

(A/N: Imagine her hair hasn't been fixed yet.)

She looked at me and smiled, "It's nothing I can't handle."

I shook my hair and said, "I can fix it. I'm a hair and makeup artist."

She squinted her eyes, then she lit up, "Oh, aren't you the one that works with BTS?"

I nodded, "Yes, I am. How did you know that?"

"I heard about you from Amber, who was informed by Taemin, who heard about you from Kai. Apparently you're quite the commodity," she explained.

I chuckled, then looked at her hair, "What are you planning on doing with it?"

She looked at the length of it and answered, "I was planning on straightening it."

I touched it and said, "What about soft beachy waves but made for this current season?"

She thought about it for a moment, then she nodded. I picked up the curler and started working on her hair. Once the curls were set, I softly brushed them out and used a small amount of hairspray to keep them in place. I pulled some of her hair back so the waves in the bottom of her hair will frame her face. She looked at it and said, "I love it! Thank you...Eunji, right?"

I held in my fan girl squeal to answer, "Yes and you're welcome, Unni."

Thankfully, someone picked up the snacks I dropped and put them back in the basket I was carrying them in and I left. I made it back and Mi Ho-unni said, "There you are! We thought someone kidnapped you!"

I put the basket down and bowed, "I'm sorry for making all of you worry."

Yoongi asked, "Where were you, anyway?"

I finally let the squeal, making everyone flinch, then I said, "I fixed Ailee's hair!"

Minho-oppa chuckled, "No wonder you took so long."

"She was great! She heard about me from Amber, who was told by Taemin, who was informed by Kai-" Yoongi stopped me mid-sentence by touching my shoulders.

"Breathe, Eunji-ah. We don't need you fainting," he told me.

"Great! First, it was Kai-hyung, then it was Taemin-hyung, now it's Ailee-Noona! They're out to take you away!" Taehyung said in a dramatic fashion.

"If you recall, Taehyung, it was only Kai who expressed interest in me going to SM Entertainment and Ailee is with YMC Entertainment. I'm not going anywhere, Tae Tae," I explained.

Then I was hearing Don't Touch Me on the TV.

I was fan girling in my head the whole time. Mi Ho-unni said to the guys, "And that's why she can't work with Ailee for more than she has. She's a massive fan girl."

I looked at her, "What can I say? I would be a dancer in her shows any day."

Hobi and Jimin looked sad, "What about us?"

I smiled, "I'm not suffering the wrath of your performer director unless he has no ideas to present."

Everyone laughed at that, then the boys had to get on stage.

I laughed, "Jimin, you tease."

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "Last year, he gave too much."

I knew what she was referring to. Jimin had his abs on full display when they debuted, now he doesn't have to. The world knows who he is. The boys came back to the dressing room and Taehyung asked, "Have we topped Ailee-Noona?"

I looked at Taehyung, "Are you that scared of me abandoning you, Taehyung?"

He gave me a sad aegyo face, "More people get the privilege of working with you now. What if you get tired of us?"

I just burst out with laughter. Everyone, minus Mi Ho-unni, Yoongi  and Minho-oppa, looked at me like I grew another head. I said, "Everyone, just to make myself clear, let me say once. I love being around everyone in this room. I come to work and I'm always entertained in some way. I don't have a reason to leave anyone."

Then I got a group hug from the maknae line. Namjoon laughed at this, "They are children, after all."

When they let me go, we cleaned up everything. Before we walked out, Ailee walked over to me and said, "Thank you for fixing my hair earlier. You're a real life savor."

I smiled, "No problem."

She asked, "Say, do you want to hang out sometime?"

I nodded, "That would be great!"

We exchanged numbers and we parted ways. I was about to squeal again when Mi Ho-unni held my shoulders, "Let's go to the van before she scares everyone in the building."

"I couldn't agree more," Yoongi answered. They pulled me out of the building and it was Jimin and Yoongi next to me in the van.

"You really like Ailee-Noona, do you?" Jimin asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I do. I'm just amazed that she would want to hang out with me. Me, someone that fans won't chase in the streets."

Yoongi chuckled, "Be thankful for that. We have to be in disguise to go to certain places."

We made it back and Mi Ho-unni let out a laugh I'm sure she was holding on to for quite some time. I looked at her, "Laugh all you want. I met Ailee which is something I can finally cross off my bucket list."

"Is there anyone else you need to meet?" she asked me.

I shook my head, "No, she was on the top of the list."

She laughed at that, then disappeared into her room. I went into mine as well and just fan girled even more. Best Day Ever!

And that's the chapter! I pray that everyone is doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!