Salon Day #7

I have the colors ready, my ceramic tools at the appropriate heat, I am ready! My excitement must have amused Minho-oppa because he was laughing. He said, "Are you always this excited for a new challenge?"

I smiled, "But of course."

Then a tired BTS walked in. I chuckled, "Were you rehearsing all night again?"

Namjoon nodded, then they all plopped on the long couch. Mi Ho-unni walked in and shook her head, "These poor tired men. Good thing I brought your morning drink fix."

They all looked at her. She set the drinks down and said, "Vanilla iced coffee with hazelnut for Jin-oppa, black Americano for Yoongi, Vanilla latte for Hobi, Iced Caramel Macciato for Namjoon, White Mocha for Jimin, hot chocolate for Taehyung-"

He cut her off, "No coffee?"

She shook her head, "Not after what happened last time."

I giggled with my hands over my mouth. Taehyung is more energetic than usual when caffeine is in his system and while it's usually funny to watch, it doesn't need to happen. Last time, he was in a tree for some reason. She finished with, "And Mactha latte for Jungkook."

Everyone said, "Thank you, Noona!" or "Thank you, Mi Ho." for Jin-oppa and Yoongi."

I let everyone drink. Once they regained their energy, I picked up my dye brush. I asked, "Who's first?"

Yoongi downed the last of his coffee and sat down. Since his hair is blonde already, all I had to do was touch up his roots, then apply the green color. While I was touching up his roots, he asked, "Who was those guys you were dancing with?"

I was confused for a moment, then I realized what he was talking about. Somi-unni's Instagram is flooded with wedding pictures. I laughed, "It was the groomsmen and Somi-unni's appa. A few of them did flirt, but I told them that I already have a man."

He smiled, "Who couldn't attend the wedding due to circumstances you can't explain."

I nodded, "Exactly. They all assumed you were a secret agent or something."

Minho-oppa chuckled, "He would be a fearsome one, if that was the case."

After applying the liquid for the touch ups, I had him move elsewhere for it to process. Then Taehyung just sat down with a grin on his face. I looked at Mi Ho-unni, "Are you sure that the hot chocolate had no caffeine in it?"

"I'm sure," she answered. I proceed to bleach certain parts of his bangs. I used clips to keep the bleached parts out of his eyes. Then Namjoon sat down. The moment he saw the bleach, he chuckled.

"I'm going blonde again, am I?" he asked.

I grinned, "Now, Namjoon, you know me better than that."

He laughed and I proceeded to bleach his hair. While that was going on, I noticed that Yoongi had his phone up. I figured he was recording me again. When I finished applying the bleach, I gestured for Yoongi to come to the sink. I washed out the bleach for his roots and I began to apply the mint green color. I was smiling at this because if it wasn't for this comeback, I wouldn't be able to do this and he knows it. When I was finished applying the product, I moved him back to the couch and had Taehyung in my chair. I washed out the excess product and started applying green to the bleached part of his bangs. Once he got up, Namjoon sat down and I pulled out the pink. He saw the brush and chuckled, "Have we become a bag of candy?"

I chuckled, "Only five of you."

When I finished with him, Jin-oppa sat down. I started applying the color on his hair. He said, "Me and Yoongi should've been with you guys at the wedding."

I smiled, "You had to rehearse. Plus, how would that look if two BTS members danced with two members of their staff?"

Jungkook looked up and said, "You're not just staff. You're family."

I felt warm and fuzzy from that statement, "Thank you, Kookie."

He smiled at me, "You're welcome."

After the application, I had Yoongi move to the sink. I was washing out the extra product, then I asked him, "Would it hurt for you to put a little sugar in your coffee?"

He chuckled, then looked up at me, "You know I prefer it as black as my soul."

"And we all know that your soul isn't as black as you would lead us to believe," I told him.

After the shampoo was washed out, I applied conditioner, then had Taehyung move to the sink. I smiled at his relaxed face. He said, "Noona, if we have girls in the videos again, will you be a part of it?"

I chuckled, "I don't know, Taehyung. I'm not an actress, remember?"

"You could dance," he suggested.

Hobi's face lit up at that, "Please do, Noona!"

"But I'm not that good at dancing hip hop," I told him.

"It's fine. I'll help," Hobi answered, smiling at me.

I shook my head and put conditioner in Taehyung's hair. After that, I rinsed out Yoongi's conditioner and started styling his hair. I smiled, "This is a great color on you. It actually makes you seem more tan."

I could feel his eyes on me, then he said, "I've noticed that you seem a little too excited for this day in particular. Now I know why."

I was through with the blow dryer when I said, "Now, if I was involved in how you looked in your audition video..."

"We don't talk about that," he told me quickly.

I chuckled, then I said, "I'm done with you."

He said, "For now?"

I nodded, "For now."

Then I rinsed out Taehyung's conditioner and styled his hair. Then I washed out the extra product out of Jin-oppa's hair and Mi Ho-unni was practicially begging me with her eyes to put conditioner in his hair. I nodded and moved away from the sink. I had Jimin sit in my chair so I could trim his hair. I said, "I'm amazed that this has held up well, despite the red being washed out."

Jimin smiled, "I just remembered what you said about color safe products."

When I finished trimming his hair, I hugged him, "I'm glad one of you remembered."

Yoongi gave me a look. Once everyone was done, he discreetly pulled me to his studio, closed the door and said, "Was that quip thrown at me?"

I chuckled, "No, it wasn't. I just thought that Jimin needed to be shown some appreciation because some fans tend to forget that he needs love, too."

He thought about it for a moment, then said, "Alright. Now, where's my love?"

I smiled and kissed him. I was about to pull away, but he managed to move us to the couch and continued the kiss. I pulled away and said, "I'm sure the others are waiting for us."

He gave me a smirk, "They can live without us for an hour or two."

I smiled and we continued.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I'm almost at 20k! I'm cooking up a special chapter for that. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!