need some help? - calum

Start from the beginning

the secret was, calum really liked you and he's always want to have something between the two of you, yet at the same time he was so scared of falling for someone that he'd get hurt along the way, even if you were best friends.

you slipped off your leggings and underwear, now bare but calum not seeing everything he so badly wanted to. "dont make fun of my body okay?" you say.

"why would i, baby? you're beautiful." your stomach did a flip at the sound of the pet name that rolled off his tongue. this was a side of calum youve never seen before and you liked it. sighing, you slowly, turned around, your body now fully on set for the tan boy to see.

calum's chocolate eyes took in everything, his heart racing. he thought you were so beautiful that he might stop breathing. he instantly fell in love with your body shape, his mouth practically watering at your curves, your thighs and breasts. he just wanted to be in between those legs and taste you; but that wasnt for today—hopefully some other time. hopefully empathized.

once your eyes met his again, he smiled at you before undressing himself. quickly, he walked to the bathroom, walking back with a stand up mirror and joining you on the bed.

"how about we do this, i'll show you first and then you try by yourself yeah?" he asked quietly, laying the mirror in front of you. calum sat right behind you, his member pressing lightly against your lowerback, you didnt really find tho.

he angled it so your pussy was full on set for both of you to see. as you took a deep breath, calum's hands ran over your body, chin rested on your shoulder. "so, foreplay is always important, it helps you so you dont feel uncomfortable once you finally finger yourself. normally i like to just run my hands all over a girl, like this." calum's voice was soft as you watched his hands run over your tights, then upward, running over your sides before up to your breasts, squeezing them gently before playing with your nipples. you fluttered your eyes at the feeling, moaning softly.

"thats right baby, now you go ahead and do the same thing." he smiled softly. nodding, you ran your hands over your stomach, fingers dancing across your own skin before playing with your hardened nipples. calum felt you leaning into his embrace as you teased yourself, his hands holding your hips gently because he loved your soft skin so much, he could not keep his hands off you now—he was addicted.

after a minuet or two, cal spread your legs a little bit before dipping his fingers between your thighs. he groaned once he felt his index and middle collect your juices at the swipe.

"what a good girl, go ahead and run two fingers over yourself and feel how wet you are." he praised. you coped his actions, your digits feeling the wetness of you pussy. "okay, now just for a little more foreplay, rubbing your clit can really help with orgasming, so like, you rub it and maybe play with your breast or just rub it, whatever you want."

calum rubbed your clit at a painfully slow pace, other hand squeezing and massing your boob. your mouth dropped, whines leaving your lips as his hands worked magic. he did it for about thirty seconds till he grabbed your wrist to continue on. it didnt feel as good as calum but it still felt nice, your cunt practically dripping now.

"heres the fun part, now youre actually gonna finger fuck yourself. start off with one finger first, then add a second and you're feeling ambitious, try a third." calum hummed, his middle dipping into your soaking core. "oh also, maybe trying this helps with cumming." he smirked, curling his finger in you, which earned a high pitch moan from you, your hand grabbing his thigh as you clenched your teeth. your eyes looked at the mirror, seeing his finger pump in and out of you, turning you on even more.

to be honest, calum wouldve kept going but he was actually wanting to teach you, so he pulled his finger out, coming up to his mouth and tasting you. he moaned at the taste, thinking you tasted so fucking good and he wanted more. once he pulled his finger out of his mouth, he held your hips again, seeing your finger dip into yourself in the mirror.

"there you go, princess, just like that. now move your finger, fuck, perfect, youre so good at this baby. does it feel good?" he asked, biting his lip, he probably just cum at the sight of you touching yourself because it was so hot. you moaned in response, a feeling in your tummy beginning to build.

the boy couldnt resist any longer, his hand coming to play with your clit as you added another finger inside your heat, moving quick. "fuck." you cried out, calum's hand anding more dimension to the feeling before you whimpered. "calum, fuck me."

he stopped, his heart racing now. "really?"

"yes, please, i need you." you moaned out, grabbing his wrist for his touch again. calum nodded, pulling to grab a condom from his drawer, ripping the foil as fast as he could, carefully but as quickly as he could roll the condom on his sensitive cock. once he got it on, he turned you around looking at you.

"have you had sex before?" he asked, eyes now fully serious at the question. you blushed, shaking your head in a 'no'. "are you sure you want me to you know—take your virginity?"

you smiled, hands coming up to his face. "you literally just taught me how to masturbate and your my best friend—maybe more after this... so yes calum, i want you to take my virginity."

the tan boy grinned too now, leaning in to kiss you. your tongues moved together beautifully as he raised your hips, calum slowly guided his cock into your heat, at first rubbing his tip at entrance, slowly filling you up.

"fuck," you moaned, grasping onto his biceps as he held your hips.

"is that okay, baby?" he asked, pressing kisses to your shoulder and neck. you nodded, feeling himself lean backward so he laid on the on the bed. you laid down too, your chests meeting as he slowly moved his hips so his cock went in and out.

calum kept his eyes on you the whole time, searching for any type of is discomfort so he could pace himself. "go harder." you whined, making him smile. he rolled the two of you over, moving your leg so he was leaning against his shoulder as he pounded into you.

with each thrust, your breasts moved with you, causing calum to grab and squeeze them again. "youre taking my dick so well baby, maybe ill eat you out for being so good." he praised, pinching your nipple causing you to moan his name.

"rub my clit," you begged. "please."

as you asked, calums digits rubbed the sensitive nerve at a rough pace, your pussy clenching around his cock as you felt your orgasm come.

"calum, im gonna cum." you breathed, nails digging into his skin. the boy pushed your hips down, banging into you so hard his body was getting tired quick but he kept going. finally, you came, your high washing over your in absolute bless, his name leaving your lips again.

calum came into the condom, breathless once he pulled out of your throbbing cunt. you never felt so sore in your life, and same with calum, his hips hurting as he walked to throw away the now used condom.

you cuddled up next to him once he rejoined you on the bed, his arms coming around you as your ear was pressed against his beating heart. "y/n?" he asked quietly, his hands playing with your hair as he spoke.

"yeah?" you answered, looking up at him. he licked his lips, looking at you.

"i-i like you, like a lot and i just dont want this to like be a one time thing or a friends with benefits. i want to be able to think about how pretty you are with out feeling scared you might not see me the same way."

you looked at calum with a smile, pushing yourself upward to kiss him slowly. his soft hand came to cup your cheek as your lips met. "i think i like you too, after this i mean shit, how can i not." you laughed. calum rolled his eyes before kissing you again.

"so how about a round two, baby?" his lips moving down to your neck.

"i'd love that." you giggled, calum hovering over you and the two of you messed around the rest of the day, falling more and more for once another.