Chapter 15

Seulgi gasped for an air with her sudden pushing herself up to sit on her bed.

“You’re mine, Kang Seulgi. Don’t even forget it.”

Her eyes squinted as she heard his voice replays on the back of her mind. Remembering what happened yesterday really stresses her out. She touch her lips with her tiny soft fingers, feeling the small wounds that he left with his fangs. She groaned and sighed helplessly, feeling all tired from playing yesterday and also the happenings. Few seconds later, the scent of pancakes with her favorite syrup lead her to leave her room and walk down on their kitchen. Only to find herself alone and Minseok nowhere to be found making her to crease her brows.

She washed her face on the sink, and walked her way on the refrigerator to get a water only to find the note that her brother left.

Hey. I’ll be gone for a few days, our group will shoot a film on the countryside. I cooked a lot of food for you, just warmed it up and don't skip meals. I left enough money for you to eat outside so that you won’t ended up cooking and eating ramyeon when you finished it all. Couldn’t tell you in person since you’re deadass sleeping. Take care sleepyhead.

-Minseok.

Reading her brother notes leaves her simply scratching her nape as she sat down and started to dig in. “Guess I couldn’t have a normal breakfast for a week.”

But then she thought that it’s a good thing that Minseok won’t know her part time job that will starts today. Maybe, it’s the fate that’s working for her to not let her brother know. After doing some chores, she prepared herself and contact Seungwan that she is on the way on their bakery shop.

The bell rung as she open the glass door of the shop with her bestfriend who had flour on her cheeks welcoming her.

“Hey. Mom is expecting you. I’m glad you made it.” Seungwan said cheerfully with her wide smile as she put down the tray of freshly baked breads on the glass display. “How’s your lips? Why does it looks worse than before?” she asked with her brows creasing in confusion.

“Where is she?” Seulgi asked as she put down her small bag at the back of the counter, totally ignoring her friend’s question to avoid further explanations.

“She’s out with her friend. She had the guts to leave me here since she knows you’re coming.” Her friend answered as she walked to her and handed her the crimson brown apron with their bakery logo to wear. “You can start now, right?”

“Yeah. Being in home is kinda unproductive.” She answered with a smile.  Seulgi got to cope up with the simple tasks that Seungwan assigned to her. The time quickly passes by, surprisingly with a lot of costumers than usual. Well, it’s weekend people tends to buy since most of them are out, spending their day off with their loved ones.

“What’s with today? It’s more tiring than usual.” Seungwan asked as she sat down tiredly on one of the stools while Seulgi starts on cleaning. Though she was there to lend her a hand, it is still tiring for Seungwan since it is only the two of them there.

“Wanna go out? Grab some ramyeon on the convenience store?” she asked as she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead.

“Why? Feeling hungry all of the sudden?” Her friend asked as she stretches her neck.

“Minseok isn’t home. I’ll be alone in home for a few days. I have no one to eat dinner with.” Seulgi simply answered as she tied her hair in bun.

“Oh. So that’s it. You’re afraid to be lonely.”

Seulgi paused upon mopping the floor “No. I’m not.” She replied coldly.