Chapter 11

The room is illuminated by the light of the moon while the curtains are slowly swaying as the wind blew from the window. The sounds of crickets along with the water dripping on the ground after the short period of rain is the only noise around the house until a vibrating phone wakes the petite lady up.

As she's feeling drowsy, she gently grasped her hair as she searched her phone and slowly rose up on bed. While blinking her eyes multiple times as she adjusts on the sudden brightness of her screen, she saw a pile of unread messages mostly from her friends and missed calls from her brother. As she is slowly scratching her eyes, it widened when she saw that it was 11:46 in the evening on the upper part of her phone. Realizing that it was dark, she opened her flashlight and looked around the room only to realized that she's not on her room.

Seulgi stood up and walked around, finding the switch. She flinched when her phone vibrated again and her brother's message appeared on the screen.

From: Minseok-oppa

Where on earth are you? What time are you going home?

But as she was about to text him back, suddenly she heard a loud thud from the kitchen downstair. Seulgi debated with herself for a few seconds if she should go out on the room despite the fact that she's on unfamiliar place. But someone's telling her that she needs to.

As soon as she stepped out on the room, nervousness enveloped on her as it is all silent and the whole house is covered with darkness. Seulgi started sensing the reek of rusty scent around the house before she nervously continued on walking until she saw a faint light coming from the kitchen and hesitatedly went there.

When she reached the kitchen, she saw the refrigerator open along with a pieces of broken glasses scattered on the floor. But what's make her more surprised are the ocean of blood.

Seulgi's eyes widened upon the sight of the mess. She took a step back as she was surprised when Taeyong suddenly appear, trying to stand up while leaning on the sink. She looked at him wobbling while she can clearly hear his panting.

"T-Taeyong-ah."

Seulgi stuttered while she is frozen on her feet, unable to take another step away from him. To her surprise, Taeyong looked at her with a sharp gaze, giving her goosebumps. She gulped a huge lamp on her throat when he started walking slowly to her. Nervousness enveloped her body as the Taeyong before her isn't the usual Taeyong she knew. Because the Taeyong before her eyes is like a wild animal looking hungrily on his prey.

Seeing him licking his lower lip, Seulgi tried to run away but Taeyong quickly grab her. He threw her right on the sofa when they reached the living room. It was soft and wide enough, yet her back felt the pain when it hits the wooden part of it. Making her suddenly remember the incident at the woods earlier.

It's happening again, she's near encountering her death is what Seulgi's feeling right now. Sensing the danger with a different person, but same creature.

Taeyong is now on the top of her, the moonlight from the window beside the sofa reflects on his skin. The sight of him makes her our of breathe. Though she's thinking that it's pointless with her still weak body, Seulgi tried to escape by pushing him with all her might but Taeyong grab harshly both of her arm along with her shirt causing it to ripped showing her neck and shoulder. Shivers then run down to her spine when a cold wind blows from the window and it brushes on her milky skin.

"Y-ya.." She mumbled with a trembled tone as she felt helpless. Taeyong gently let go both of her arms and stared at her intently.

Does this person will kill me? Is one of the questions running now on her mind. The darkness might invaded the whole room, but it didn't stop her to met his red pair of eyes. It was like his eyes are slowly hypnotizing her, making her body feeling weak. Telling her to accept her defeat and just gave up herself on him.