Chapter 09

He can hear her small snores though he was meters away from her. Seeing the moonlight reflecting on her skin makes him more wanting to stare at her all night. He took a deep breath and rested his back on the window stool. He never imagine that he would do this kind of thing. Taeyong is now in Seulgi's room, he entered through the unlocked window since she forgot to locked it as she just locked the door that her brother told her to. At first, he just wanted to took a glance outside the house, yet he ended seeing himself inside her room.

After saying to her to avoid him, he can't helped himself not to save his prey when she's carelessly getting involved on his business. He's actually surprised of how urged she is to know what he is and yet Seulgi doesn't look like she is afraid after finding out that he is a vampire. He is even more confused to his self, on why is he resisting himself to go after her and yet, he's chasing and secretly watching her like this. 

Doubting himself if until when can he watch her from afar and resist his own hunger.

Taeyong then observe her, from her head to feet. Seeing her all defenseless makes him smirked.
Being a powerful and a dangerous as he is, he could kill and devour her anytime he wants. But something inside him is stopping him. If Seulgi is confused, Taeyong is more confused. After what happened in the library, he was yearning more for her. He thought that her scent back from the bar is making him crazy, yet her blood can be the cause of his death.

He was now unable to drink others' blood. There are cases in vampires that they were unable to drink other human's blood after they drunk or tasted the prey of their interest like a newborn child who got breastfeed with her mother's milk. It could only end when the prey of their interest died, or if they found someone who is better than the previous prey. Taeyong's situation is now like that. It was amazing how he can still keep up on not preying Seulgi until now.

Who are you? Who are you to make me feel like this?

***

After practicing for two days. The most awaited day came. It's now the first day of the celebration of their Foundation Day. Many students are happy like Seungwan who was able to finish her special quizzes, thanks to Seulgi who fulfilled her promise to help her study. Seungwan even got good grades, while Yerim and her groupmates are able to enjoy their Foundation day since their group finished their project early. After the school officials speech in the morning, an art exhibits was opened prepared by the Art club of the school. While the teachers are expected to have an event showcasing their talents tonight.

"I don't know if I'm nervous or I'm feeling excited." Sooyoung with her own arms around her, stomped on the floor out of nervousness. They are now on the backstage, the officer student who was assigned for the lineup called them since the program is starting.

"Ya! You're not competing and besides, you should expect this. Why are you nervous?" Yerim asked, handing Sooyoung a bottle of water to help her calm down.

"Well, we didn't expect that our performance will be move this day. We thought it's tomorrow. The teacher's event was cancelled." Seungwan stated, while practicing some of their step. "Even me, I'm feeling nervous right now."

"I guess it couldn't helped then." Yerim sighed at the sight of her nervous friends.

"Yerim-ah, why are you still here? The other students might occupied the seats." Seulgi told the younger as she wore her coat.

"Ani. Somi's right there, I told her to reserved me a seat." she smiled. "By the way you look sexy..." Yerim looked at Seulgi's head to her toe. "..and cool?"

"Do I?" Seulgi then imitated a handsome pose, making the girls laughed. "Why are you sounds unsure tho?"

"Ani." Yerim laughed. "I'm serious, you're stunning." the younger stated before Lisa and her friends arrived.