Chapter 07

Last night

"I'm done." Haechan said as he entered the room. "I didn't expect that this would be that easy." he then sat at the couch, wiggling his eyebrows as if his brother can see it. Taeyong called him to help him out since he's the only one he could trust in this situation as Haechan isn't the type of vampire who easily give in on the smell of blood.

The other thing is the younger has the ability to hypnotized and manipulate humans' mind. No one would be able to determine the reality nor the illusion. Everyone who's inside Jennie's house are not moving, it was like Haechan stopped the time for a moment even though it was really not. The sounds of the speakers can still be heard outside, so no one would notice what's really happening inside.

"Good." Taeyong then carefully laid the petite lady on the bed, being careful not to budge Seungwan who's beside her.

"Oh! This was my favorite scene. Spider monkey~ Bella is really gorgeous." Haechan said as he pointed the screen while giggling.

"Where's Lucas?" Taeyong asked as soon as he step near the window.

"He left with Jungwoo-hyung. He also said that he's going to meet your friend.. Yuta? Yeah, something like that since they're on their way here, he's prolly going to stop them. How's noona?" the younger stated, munching the chips he saw on the table.

"What the—" he cursed after spitting out the chips that Seulgi ate earlier. He looked at the pack awfully before putting it back on the center table.

Taeyong looked at the younger, he felt cringed hearing Haechan to call the prey a Noona when he's way older than her in reality. "Her wounds are all healed, though her bones aren't that fine." he then sit cooly on the window and looked at Seulgi.

Unlike earlier, he is now calm but remembering that the vampire who attacked the latter is on the loose makes him feel mad. It was the one that his father asked to kill, yet he let him slipped away just because he heard Seulgi's voice calling him. Taeyong admits that living for decades, this is the first time he felt something like this. He, himself didn't know why he's being weird just because of a girl ot moreof a prey he just met.

"Hyung?" Haechan asked, finding his brother staring at the girl who's sleeping on the bed. "Aren't you being tempted to got a taste of her?" the younger asked, seeing the blood stained in his brother shirt. Taeyong glared at the younger. Causing the latter to laugh awkwardly, raising both of his hands as a sign of defeat.

"Okay, I won't ask." Somehow, Haechan was disappointed. He's expecting that he can have a serious conversation with his brother but it seems that the older was just avoiding it. Seeing Taeyong's gaze, it's clear that he don't want to talk about it.

"Forget it. Let's go." he commanded before jumping out on the window.

"Okay. If you say so." Haechan then snapped his finger before he followed his brother. With a snap, everything is back to normal.

***

Present

The beep on the bus snapped her back on the reality. Since she woke up in this morning, Seulgi keeps on thinking on how will she approach Taeyong remembering that the guy told her not to talk her anymore. But what could she do? Her curiosity kills her that she even forgot that they have a homework to be pass in this afternoon.

"Seulgi-ah! Good morning!" Seungwan greeted her cheerfully as soon as she reached their classroom that she only replied with a timid smile. She lazily sat on her chair and put off her bag, getting her textbook so she could do her homework.

"Oh. You're just going to do it now?" Seungwan asked while swaying her head with the beat of music on her earphone.

"Neh." Seulgi sighed heavily. It really bothers how her thoughts stressed her that she could forget her responsibility.