Chapter 06

"Seulgi." It's her 7th call to her, yet the latter is still in deep sleep, snoozing.

"The alcohol really hits her hard." Joohyun rolled her eyes while Seungwan just sighed. It's 2 a.m. in the morning and here they are, waking Seulgi who looks really knocked out. They are about to leave as they have their classes in the morning. They still have plans to attend class even though some of them are not yet sober.

"C'mon wake her up. This bed is tempting me." Sooyoung shook her head, trying to resist her sleepiness.

"Where's Jennie by the way?"

"She's in her room with Lisa and Chaeyoung. Jisoo left with Yeri and Somi. She insisted to take the two on their home since the one who should be doing it is here." Joohyun answered Seungwan, pointing the girl who's still laying on the bed.

"Ugh, I have to do this." Sooyoung walked to Seulgi and shake the latter hard that causes Seulgi to fall off the bed. It's a success hearing Seulgi grunted in pain.

"See?" the younger raised her eyebrow, being conceited on what she did. "I wish I have done this earlier."

"Jinjja?" Joohyun once again rolled her eyes. If she's not that harsh, she probably did the same thing to Seulgi but then she's not.

"Seulgi-ah. Get up." Seungwan with all her might pulled Seulgi who suddenly pushed her absent mindedly causing Seungwan to stumble on the bad.

"Why am I here?" Seulgi asked being confused. She blinked multiple times, trying to sink in if what's happening right now isn't a dream.

"Mwo?" Joohyun asked in disbelief. Looking at the two who's also confused on their friend being weird.

"Did she hit her head?" Sooyoung asked then gaped. "What's next? Who are we?" Joohyun slapped the younger arms, not finding her jokes funny.

"Are you okay?" Seungwan asked, being worried if Seulgi really hit her head on the floor earlier.

"I-I was in the par- no. How come that I'm here?" the three only looked at each other. They don't want to believe if their friend really hit her head, but the other part of them wants to believe it.

"We're here in Jennie's house having a party, remember?" Joohyun looked at the latter raising one of her eyebrows.

"We're also watching a movie- that you couldn't even finished since you slept first." Seungwan continued.

"Didn't I answered a call outside? And then someone called out for help and I tried to save her from some blood sucker and then- argh." she paused as she suddenly feel her head aching trying to remember the scenario she was talking about.

"She really hit her head." Sooyoung snickered, and receive a slapped on her arms from the older. "What? Look, she even talked about vampires."

"Look, maybe you're not sober yet. We'll take you home."

***

Seulgi didn't even know how come she survive the half of her morning class with her head aching. It's only one glass, yet it's turning her world around. The other thing is, she's trying to remember something that she didn't even know if it really happened or not.

"But it felt so real." she uttered, thinking out loud.

"Sooyoungie is right. The alcohol really hits you hard, or you really just hit your head." Moonbyul put down the tray, containing two bowls of soup. "Here, it'll helps you to be sober."

"Where are they?" Seulgi asked, massaging her nape thinking that it could help her.

"Skipping lunch." Moonbyul stroke the straw and took a sip from her milk drink. "Joohyun has her History quiz again, Sooyoung didn't attend class today while Yerim and Somi, I don't even know. What about Seungwan?"