Chapter 10

An ocean of students entering to the university can be seen through the window of the bus. They might not be that obvious since no one's wearing their uniform as they were on their casual attire but they're still recognizable with their id laces on. Seulgi, who's standing as she let the old woman to take her seat, took her phone out of her pocket as it was ringing. Being it on the outdoor mode, she quickly pressed the green button to avoid disturbing the other passengers on the bus.

"Hel—"

"Ya! Kang Seulgi! Eodiseo?!" Joohyun said quite annoyed on the other line which makes the latter to pull away her phone.

"W-wae? What's the matter?" Seulgi asked, raising one of her eyebrows in confusion. As the main gate of the campus are meters away, she peek closer on the window, only to see the students hurrying to run inside. Making her more confused on what's happening.

"Aish- just come here arrachi?" Joohyun said, panicking. "Be here okay! I won't take no as an answer! I'll hang up bye!" the older hanged up before she could even reply.

"What's with her?" she mumbled as she get off the bus and walked her way to the gate.

She glanced at her wristwatch, it's now 9 a.m. in the morning. She decided to be late for an hour as she was tired from last night's performance and besides she knew that there's nothing important event for today aside from the booths that are prepared by the seniors. Actually, they can skip the event today if they want to, but their teachers also said that attendance is a must since they must participate with the senior's booths. As Seulgi continued walking her way, she almost bumped with the other girl students running on the hallway. The student only eyed her and continue on running without apologizing.

"Tsk tsk. The students nowadays don't know how to respect their sunbaes, do they?" Moonbyul who appeared walking beside Seulgi stated while shaking her head. "Tell me, are we like that when we were their age?"

"No we're not." Seulgi simply said while still looking at the students before it disappeared in front of their eyes. "Why are they running? Everyone looks in a hurry."

Moonbyul sighed deeply, "Maybe because of the booths of the seniors. I heard that there is this booth that the students are crazy for. But I don't know what kind of booth it is." Seulgi nodded while listening. "By the way, you really snapped last night. I think you'll be the campus crush this year."

"Here we go again." She said in annoyance. Hearing her being popular irritated her since it felt like she's gaining attention even though it's not her intention.

"Okay, let's say that it's not popularity you're after. But look-" Moonbyul then pointed a group of boys sitting on the bench looking at them. "Those boys thought you were just a boy trapped in a girl's body before. But now, thanks to your legs they're interested in you. You set the stage on fire last night, I can't blame them." Seulgi just gave Moonbyul an awkward laugh to appreciate her effort on explaining. She looked around, trying to find her friends who's missing in action since she came to school.

Moonbyul and her parted ways when she needs to use the comfort room. When she's done on her business and about to open the door of her cubicle, she heard familiar voices that stops her.

"Neo michyeoseo?!" Jisoo asked in a loud voice, making Seulgi flinched a bit. The older leaned her hands in the sink, trying to gain her posture. "Ya! Jennie Kim, you're really crazy, aren't you?"

"Why? What's wrong with it? I'm just trying to help our sunbaenims to earn big for their booth." the younger stated while applying her lipstick. 

Seulgi who is inside the cubicle find herself eavesdropping. She really aren't that type of person but there's no point of going outside when she's already trapped in this awkward situation and already heard things.