Chapter 12

The sun is up in a piercingly blue sky with the trees dancing along the breeze. Seulgi sighed heavily as she stopped on her track. She bit her lip in frustration before she turned her back, looking at the guy walking casually behind her.

"Ya. Can't you stop follo—"

"Following you?" Taeyong snickered as he tightened his grip at the strap of his bag. "I'm not." he added before he walked first, leaving her behind.

Seulgi just deadpanned him as she looks at Taeyong's back. She don't understand him. She thought that after coming with him on the cinema, Taeyong would stop pestering her but then here he is, walking with her on their way to school.

She doesn't know if he's up to something again. That's why she's not letting her guard down, now that she also noticed that something is strange in him, he's being a stubborn one again and yet he ain't smiling since earlier.

Err— wait, do he need to?

At first, Seulgi thought that she was just dreaming or hallucinating as she was thinking about him all night when she saw Taeyong walking behind her since she left home earlier. But after meeting his piercing gaze, she knew it's the real thing.

And what's make her furrowed her brows is when Taeyong seems oddly attractive with a lollipop in his mouth. Seulgi find it cool? hot? She actually don't know. She just find him attracting yet distracting at the same time.

Until now she was debating with herself if he came to pick her up, or it just happened that he was just really walking after her.

What is he doing here early in this morning? It's the first time I saw him around here and there's no way he's here to pick me up. But it's not like he's living near my neighborhood.  Ugh, why do I even asking these stupid questions to myself?

Seulgi sighed sharply as she start to feel frustrated. Even though she already watched a movie with Taeyong, she knew herself that she's still feeling a bit uncomfortable being with him.

It was sudden and everything happens so quickly that it's hard for her to sink in. Like how can they act so casual around each other when something awkward happened between them?

Taeyong told her to avoid him back on his first transfer week, then suddenly he acts strangely by saving her and casually gives her a bottled water. And the next thing she knew is that she was preyed by him and they watch a movie together.

How was I supposed to react by all these? Or is it only me who's feeling this way? Seulgi sighed. It's hard for her to think that her and Taeyong got a bit close to each other despite of going through a roller coaster ride interactions with him.

Aish. Just stop thinking about it, Kang Seulgi. Maybe, he might stop soon.

Seulgi scratched her forehead as her thoughts is messing her head up. She decided to walks slowly, making a quite distance from Taeyong. Few students are appearing as they are near at the bus stop and she don't want to have an issue of her, coming with the oh-so-famous Lee Taeyong to their school.

As much as she wanted, she doesn't want to get involved with him anymore especially that most of the student's eyes are on him.

But as Seulgi stopped on her track, Taeyong also stopped and looked back at her. One of his hand is in his pocket, while wearing cooly one strap of his bag pack. He clicked his tounge with his furrowed brows before he took out the lollipop.

Wait. Is he glowing?

Seulgi asked herself as she saw Taeyong oddly sparkling with some slow motion effects as his hair was swaying along with the cold wind that she usually saw in kdramas.