fallacious (9)

"Hey, Normani." Zendaya greeted with a gleeful smile on her face.

"Hi, Zendaya."

"So you've totally been ignoring my phone calls all weekend but that's okay! I just wanted to know if we were cool?" She asked a little upset.

"Yea we're okay! I was just a really caught up and busy with school work." I replied with a slight blush reminiscing on the weekend I mostly spent with Ryan.

"Oh okay...I get that sometimes. I'm glad we're okay!" She smiled.

"Great!" I walked to my first class aka the only class I like since Ryan is the teacher and my girlfriend...I think?

I hadn't even noticed Zendaya trailing next to me.

"So..." she started. "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out later on?"

"As friends?" I asked. We stopped in front of Ryan's classroom and I could feel Ryan's eyes burning a hole on the side of my head. "Yea as...friends" she replied with a disappointing look on her face.

I knew what she meant and don't get me wrong Zendaya's a really sweet girl but I already have my eyes set on Ryan which is already hard itself.

"Okay cool! I'll see you later on then?"

"Definitely!"

--
Ryans' eyes have been on me ever since I stepped foot into the class and I'm not completely innocent myself.

She looked beautiful without a doubt.

The chocolate nude pumps, matching skirt, and her black skintight long-sleeved shirt that hugged her bosom.

I took my bottom lip in between my teeth and gazed at the beauty in front of me.

With a sigh, Ryan finally turned around towards the board to go over today's lesson plan.

"What was that about?" Alexa whispered and leaned over towards me.

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about!" She whisper-yells in my ear.

"No, I don't! And get your hot ass breath up off my ear lexa!!" I said, playfully pushing her away.

"The whole thing with you and Zendaya!" She glared, delivering a painful smack to my arm when she noticed me chuckling. "It's not funny Normani!" She scolded.

I winced and rubbed my arm "Violent much!? That really hurt!" I whined.

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair."I wouldn't need to be violent if you'd listen! I didn't even hit you hard stop being so overdramatic. Now spill!"

I peaked up at Ryan to see that she was completely focused on the lesson and looked back at Alexa. There is nothing going on between us, lex. Where'd you even hear that from?" I asked quietly.

"The whole school has been talking about. Apparently, she asked you out this morning an-"

"Anything you'd like to share with the class Demie?"Ryan asked in a stern tone.

"Uh...no?" Lexa answered hesitantly.

"Maybe pay a little more attention to what I'm trying to teach you rather than petty school drama?"

"Yes, Miss Iron." She mumbled while sinking into her seat.

Ryan smiled. "Great." She said and looked over at me with her eyebrows raised and I quickly looked down at the paper in front of me.

"Back to what I was saying. Coretta Scott King was basically the backbone of the MLK movement. Black women have always been the backbone of civil rights movements regardless of the lack of rights we had and still have to this day."

----

After 45 torturous minutes of Ryan going on about the civil rights movement, the bell has finally rung.

"Wait! Pick up your assignments on the table by the door, please! They're due on Friday and some of you really need the extra credit!"

I packed up my things and almost successfully snuck past her until she stopped me of course.

"Hamilton." She called, stopping me before I stepped out of the class.

'Miss Irons..." I grinned while slowly turning around. "What can I, uh help you with today?"

She lightly chuckled and rolled her eyes. "You can start by closing the door."

I did as she said and found myself hungrily gazing at her. "What?" She asked, pulling me towards her.

"You're so beautiful, Ryan." I pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek.

"Thank you, Mani." She blushed.

She started tugging at the rim of my shirt "I missed you. Why'd you leave so soon? She whispered against my lips, resting her hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

I let out a tired sigh and traced my finger along the soft skin behind her ear, "If I can remember, you told me I couldn't "handle it." I recalled.

She leaned in completely capturing my lips with hers. I slid my tongue against her lower lip, She opened her mouth, and I deepened the kiss, our tongues danced across each other. My hands traveled down to the hem of her shirt, and I grazed the skin beneath the soft fabric.

I could smell her expensive perfume it gave off a lavender, floral scent. Her fingers entangled in my hair. Slowly the kiss became quicker and a low moan escaped from her throat.

"Slow down" she whispered against my lips.

I nodded, leaning towards her lips again.

Ryans' fingertips grazed my hips then my core, causing my breath to hitch. She slid her fingers beneath my shirt and lightly caressed up and down my spine. "What happened to slow down?" I chuckled as she left a trail of light kisses down my neck.

"You should come over again tonight." She mumbled against my neck as she lightly kissed down my neck.

"I wish I could but I have to head home tonight. Arielle is leaving for college again (finally) and my mom wants the whole family together."

Ryan came back up with a pout "I miss you!" She whined.

"I know" I chuckled. "I'll try to sneak over tonight."

"Wish you didn't have "sneak" over"

"Yea...I know. But I graduate in a couple of months!" I said. I gently traced her cheek bones with the pads of my thumbs and lightly kissed her. "I should really get going before I'm late for cal." I detangled myself from her arms and picked up my bag.

"Mani..."

"I'll call you tonight or I'll just come over if I'm not busy okay?" I gave Ryan a quick kiss on the cheek and quickly made my way out of her classroom.