Soldier x fem reader fluff

He was very cuddly. You were sitting under a tree at the park. You had a blanket down and a picnic set up! He was the one who insisted on it. It was a warm day. And you were both holding hands and nose nuzzling. You giggled and hugged him. Knocking him over. He squeaked and then hugged you. You both sat up. "You're such a silly goose!" You said while smiling. He blushed and kissed your nose. "Well You're my pretty songbird. How did a fart like me get stuck with a beauty??" He said with a chuckle. You opened the basket. "Oh Please! Now lets eat! I made sandwiches!" You said cheerfully. He smiled "welllll...I got sweets annnndd made my famous tea!" He stated proudly.

You both fed each other. It was adorable. A few constables walked past and chuckled. They thought it was cute. You both then picked up a teacup hed filled. And you took a sip. Then felt something...You pulled it out of the cup. It was a ring!!!! Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. He set down his cup. "Will you marry me, y/n?" He asked confidently. You teared up and hugged him. You both fell over. "YES!!!"

(Told you itd be cute as heck xD)

Extra!! Constable steve. Not stephen. But steve. Was watching. He was in a bush nearby. He reached out and grabbed the teacup that was still full. You and your new fiance just stared. You heard a crunch. He ate the cup.

I'M NOT SORRY. STEVE IS A DOOFUS.