Sent: I would love that the game is at  @8 and now I have to go class starting
Read at  8:16

From Flex 🥵: Alright text later baby girl  I'm going back to sleep
Delivered at 8:17

Sent: Okay have good sleep
Read at 8:12

" Hello earth to Red what the hell you over there texting him huh," Sam asked snapping her fingers.

" Yes I was but anyways what's going on with y'all and y'all boo thangs," Red asked.

The girls and I ended up skipping first period because we had sub. We decided to just go chill outside in quad and talk. While we was just talking and chilling I took picture and posted it to Instagram. Until later I guess because now I have four more classes to go.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson  🔥Tuesday Morning at 4:36pmFlex House

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Tuesday Morning at 4:36pm
Flex House

I had woke up early just to text Ri to have good day then I went back sleep. I'm just now waking up again and I have to go to the trap to handle some business. I'm going make sure everything is in order and that everything is getting handled correctly. Therefore I got out of my bed did my hygiene stuff then went in my closet to get dress.

When I was done getting dress I strapped up locked my house up then got in car and headed straight to the trap. Although as soon as I got in the trap I could tell something was off.
Everyone was quiet and then I saw Kev and Drew walking from the back. I knew something had to be going on and I was not ready to hear the bullshit.

" What's going on man," Flex said rubbing his hand down his face.

" Someone took our shipment that was suppose to make it to Atlanta," Drew said.

" Yeah man we was just about call you we just got the news," Kev said pissed.

" Man ain't no way we switch our routes and we never do the same thing twice," Flex said.

" I know which means-," before Drew could finish Flex cut him off.

" We got leak and we got to find them and I mean tear everybody to piece," Flex said pissed off.

" Where you want us to start at," Kev asked.

" The dudes who was suppose collect my package more likely," Flex said.

" Dustin and Herman they in the basement right now actually tied up," Kev said.

" Good because if anyone knows they know where the hell my shit at," Flex said walking in the basement.

" Can we leave now we told y'all exactly what went down," Dustin asked while tied to chair.

" Yeah you told them what went down but you didn't tell me what went on," Flex asked.

" The dudes hit us from side pulled guns on us and took product out the back," Dustin said.

" What's your side of the story Herman," Flex asked taking seat in front of them.

" The same as him they hit us from the side and pulled guns on us and took the product," Herman said.

" Well let me tell y'all dudes something shit not adding up but when I get back it better," Flex said leaving out the basement.

" So what we gone do now," Drew asked.

" I'm going check on the other traps and I'm going to Red basketball game. Although when I get back they lie better be way better my nigga," Flex said before leaving.

" Yo I told Will I'll go to the game to you think I could dip out for few," Kev asked.

" For sure Drew staying and take Mike with you to basement. They not going no where we handle them when we get back," Flex said.

" I'm on it y'all go be good boyfriends," Drew said laughing.

" I'm just supporting my friend don't say that," Flex said.

" Well I'm going see my girl so I'm out," Kev said before leaving.