[ seventy - one ]

|| L O U I S ||

I could barely see the road as I drive my way to Niall's place. I thought it was just a single photo of that drunk El kissing a guy...
But there was a video.
A video that proved she's having fun with it. It was just a three seconds long video, but I could clearly see her smiling through it.
     My chest is so heavy right now and I definitely don't know what's about to happen.

"Niall?! Open the door." I knocked loudly at his front door.

"Man..." he opened the door right away and I just walked passed him.

"Where is she?" I walked pass the kitchen and immediately saw her by the table.

"Lou, I don't think it's--"

"Hey, lo--"

"What is this?!" I threw the phone on the table to show her the picture.

"What happening? What do you mea--" she didn't finished her words when she looked down on what's in front of her.

"I should be the one asking you that."

I couldn't comprehend her reaction cause she seems shocked too. I just don't understand why.

"What the fuck, El?!" I shouted that made her jump on her seat her tears started to fall.

"Lou!" Niall exclaimed from behind.

"Answer me!"

"I don--I don't know..." she started sobbing which made me angrier. I stepped towards her to hold her still.

"What did you just do?! You even dragged my sister with this mess!"

"I--you're  hurting me." she whispered as tears falls harder this time.

"That's enough!!" Niall exclaimed pulling my hands off from El.

"You knew? Really, Niall? Really?!" before he could react, I punched him. He fell on the floor and I was about to throw another punch when ---

"Stooooop!" Eleanor screamed.

I looked up at her with disbelief. "You know what? It's over." I picked up the phone turned my back at them.

"No no no. Lou, let me explain." She pleased but it sounded it sounded painful to my ears.

"Don't bother. We're over."

|| N I A L L ||

     Eleanor hadn't been eating and stopped crying since Louis called it over.
What am I supposed to do with her?
I've called Chrystian and he told me to not let this thing reached her parents, at least not now.

"Hey, El." I knocked at her room and I hear her sniffed away her tears. "I've prepared dinner for us."

"I'm not hungry." she murmured to her pillow.

"Com'on, El. It's been two days." I sighed beside her. "Please?"

"He still doesn't want to talk to me. How am I supposed to fix this?" She started crying again. "I fucked up."

"Oh, El." I held her hand as she cried until she fell asleep.

I did try to talk to Louis but he's also trying to avoid me. I've heard from Liam that he went home to Doncaster with Lottie.
I actually asked Mike earlier in the afternoon to escort me back to that club to asked for a CCTV footage of that night, and figured out that Eleanor was actually drugged and Luke took advantage to that.
I thought this could help to at least put Luke to jail for what he did, but this club have a crappy policy and said these things happen normally. What the fuck?! And that they'll only give a copy of the footage to the authority if they asked one. But that's obviously a NO. I can't file a complain to the police about this cause the public would definitely hear and it'd be worst for Eleanor.

"Hey, you came. Thank you. I don't know what else to do." I greeted Danielle and, unexpectedly, Liam.

"No problem at all." She smiled, "Where is she?"

"In her room." I pointed and sighed.

"It'll be okay, Niall." Liam patted my shoulder. "Let's have a drink and let the girls talk."

Before we could finish our beer, Danielle started shouting from upstairs.

"Eleanor's not waking up!"

Holy shit!

We ran her to the nearest hospital but the doctor said that she just passed out because of not eating and stress. I wanted to blame Louis for rejecting her, Luke for not leaving her at peace, and me for not able to watch her and be there when she needed me most

Not again. I hissed under my breath and punched the vending machine.

"Stop it, Niall. Blaming yourself won't change anything." Liam pulled me away. "When did everyone started punching?" he whispered to himself.

I tried to contact Louis again but it went to his voicemail right away, so I flooded him with messages to at least let him know what's happening around here, cause I don't know how long this would take.

"Hey, where's Eleanor?" Harry appeared in front of us, catching his breath.

"There." Danielle pointed the door next to us and he immediately barged in.

|| H A R R Y ||

"What's happening, El? You need to get up. You need to be strong." I whispered beside her while tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

My heart feels heavy seeing her on this bed, unconscious. Her eyes are still puffy which is really obvious she hasn't stopped crying.
You shouldn't be doing this to yourself.

Niall actually told me everything about that night yesterday and also what he found out earlier about the CCTV footage. I tried talking to Louis too but as soon as I mentioned her name, he hung up and never took any of my calls again, just like that. He didn't even bother knowing the whole story.

|| E L E A N O R ||

Everything around me is spinning as soon as I opened my eyes. I tried to get up but I noticed someone beside my bed, holding my hand. I follow the little hose on my hand before figuring out I was actually hospitalized.
And that's when I remember everything. My tears started to fall again.
Louis. I called for his name in the back of my head and the guy next to me looked up. It's Harry.

"You're up. Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" He immediately stood to hug me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Those words came out from my out on it's own, just like my tears. "I'm sorry."

"No no no." He hushed me and hugged me tight. And I almost forgot how nice it feels to be hugged like this.

"I fucked up, Harry. I f--" I couldn't even finished my words cause my throat hurts.

"Don't do this to yourself, El. Please." His last word came out so soft, so sincere, that made me fall into silence.