[ fifty - seven ]

[ ELEANOR ]

       After an amazing day spent by the beach, Louis and I have facetime. They just arrived at Tokyo as of the moment at 7 in the morning – in Tokyo's time. I should know he doesn’t have enough sleep.

“Have you sleep in the plane?” I ask him while I put my phone on the table so I could drink my tea.

“A little.” He sighs shaking his head. “ Stop about me. How’s Ibiza?” He changes the topic and puts a smile on his face.

“Pretty amazing.” I say excitedly “So sad you’re not here. Adventure’s not complete.”

“T’least you have your family.” He chuckle obviously missing his family too.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be with them soon.” I smile at him and I didn’t able to stop my yawn.

“You seem sleepy, love. Should go to sleep.”

“But what about you?”

“Im okay now that I see you.” What he said made me smile, don’t know why. He’s cute when he tries to throw some pick up lines on me. “Sure you had a tiring day. Let’s just talk later. Alright?” He assures me.

“You sure?” I asks and he nods with a wide grin on his face. “Alright. But I’ll miss you in my sleep.” I throw a flirtatious smile at him.

“Dream of me then” he winks and we both start laughing. “I love you, El. Good night.”

“I love you too. And I miss you so much.”

“I miss you more.” And we kiss on the screen for a second.

“Good Night.”

       I was planning to call Niall but I was drowning to sleep just before I could find his number.

---

"Haven't seen Danielle for a while, eh?" Chrystian suddenly asks as we put our things inside the van, ready to go back to London.

"We had this misunderstanding." I sigh, remembering every word we throw at each other. I shouldn't have said those.

"You do? How come?"

"She and Liam, are avoiding each other. Lou and I decided to help them out. Lou will talk to Liam and I will talk to Dani, but I guess mine didn't end up well as planned."

"You should talk to her." He taps my shoulder before heading back inside the hotel.

      I don't really know how to reach out to her after what happened coz I actually don't fight with people. I keep my anger to myself and let it fade until I feel okay like it never happen. But Louis taught me how I shouldn't keep it all by myself. I should free myself from that, and guess what, that happened — Dani and I's fight.
Maybe, this time, it's time for me to do this on my own. I should go to Dani.

      After what it seems to be a long time of plane ride, I decided to head straight to Dani's place and let mum and the others to go back to our house to get some rest.

"Hey." I say as soon as she opens the door. Bet she's going somewhere because she has dressed up.

"Hey." She smiles hesitantly and we stayed silent for a second.

"I'm sorry." We both say at the same time. We stare at each other, and just moments later, we both started to laugh.

"You're horrible." She laughs again holding her stomach.

"So do you." she lets me in and make our way to the living room. "By the way, where you goin'?"

"I was about to go to your place to, you know." She shrugs. "But then you obviously appeared on my doorstep."

"Yeah right." We laugh. I like it how it come so natural fpr us to be okay after what happened. "How'd you know that we're going home today?"

"Uhmm. Liam."

"So, you two are now good?" I excitedly ask.

"Yeah. And sorry for reacting that way when all you want was to help."

"Nah, it's okay. I'm sorry too. Let's forget about it. The important is you and Liam are now good." I say excitedly and hug her arm.

"You're a really sweetheart, El." She wraps her arm around tightly and I chuckle.

"Lets go." I stand up and flattens my dress.

"Where we going?" She raises her brows at me curiously.

"My place. Chrystian wants to know you more and I want you to meet my parents."

"That's crazy. But exciting. And I love it."

----
hey y'all! ELOUNOR is back 💕
Liam is now a dad 👏👏
and mark your calendar this upcoming april 7 for Harry's debut album..

2017 is being good to us.