[ fifty-one ]

|| LOUIS ||

     I spent my whole day locking myself in my room with my phone on my hand and lights off . Darkness makes me comfortable this day. I keep on checking my phone if she'll leave me a message or give me a call, but she didn't and it's already evening. And everytime that I try to call her, my thumb just slips and decides not to.

What's the problem with me?! Okay. I'm gonna call her now.

Hey, leave your message. Make it sweet.

      The voicemail said and I just hung up. All this time that I've been anticipating to call her and she don't even have her phone on.

       I decide to open my twitter and scroll through my timeline. I retweeted the tweet of Yorkshire Football Team, mentioning me. I scroll and scroll and nothing's quite interesting. I open up my mentions and saw different tweets with a photo of ...... Harry? I continue to look for more of the photos stolen.

@up1Ddate: Harry today at London Park with Eleanor. #goals *photo of Harry and El*

      I view the first image where both of them walking as Harry smiles widely and the second image where El is hiding her face on her knees and the other is she's looking up to Harry who has hands behind his head completely relaxed, leaning on th...

      I view the first image where both of them walking as Harry smiles widely and the second image where El is hiding her face on her knees and the other is she's looking up to Harry who has hands behind his head completely relaxed, leaning on the bench.

      I don't know what to feel. Should I feel bad after seeing my girlfriend being with my bestfriend at times that I really wanna see her?

      With no other words to myself, I get my ass off from my bed and grab my keys and head out. I took the opportunity to leave when the boys are busy having their dinner. I drive out from the village straight to El's house and when I arrive there, the lights in her house were still off. She still isn't home. I park my car blocks away from her house so she won't know that I'm here. I get the keys hidden under the welcome rug on her doorstep and close it back again before sitting stiffly on the couch.

      While later, I heard a car's engine roared outside and I sneak by the window to see if it were them, and it is. Harry open the door for her and she smiled sweetly at him as they walk towards the path of her door. I stand next to the door when the doorknob turn and I was expecting for it to be open but it closes again.
        Confusion hits my head and I heard Harry talk.

"Hand me your keys." Harry says while he twist the doorknob. The doorknob twists twice like he had inserted the key on it.

"Everything okay?" I heard El asks.

"Yeah" Harry answers in almost a whisper.

"Thanks for today, Harry." She paused. "It really mean a lot." She added and I heard some movements like they hugged.

"Anything for you, El." Harry chuckle. "I better get going. It's late and I know you need some rest."

"Thank---"