[ twenty ]

||E L E A N O R||

      It's been almost a month since Louis and I were officially together and I could see how happy the boys were. They showed how happy they were for us and so as Danielle. Danielle and I became closer to each other, she once told me that she'd found his soul-sister. Perrie and I were good friends tho but she's always out because of her own career, which is Little Mix that's why we couldn't hang out sometimes.

      This morning, I'm out somewhere to find some new dresses from different dress stores. I should be with Danielle but she can't make it as she have to do some dance choreography with her colleagues. Well I know it's kinda awkward when talking about the girlfriends. It's like I don't have any talents unlike them. Perrie can sing, Dani can dance while I can't do anything, like modelling is not a talent tho. It's not that I'm feeling insecure with my friends but it's sounds like that sometimes.

     I just walked around the mall, my phone suddenly buzz revealing Dani's name. I searched for a bench to sit before reading her message.

( From: Danielle😚

Can you visit me here in the studio? Haha! Xx )

( To: Danielle😚

What's up tho? )

( From: Danielle😚

Nothing. Just wanna hang-out with mah'girl! ;) xx )

( To: Danielle😚

Crazy! So see you then x )

( From: Danielle😚

Great! Will wait for ya! Xxx )

      This lady do lot of things that made me laugh even with her simple yet weird text messages, when suddenly sat beside me that made me hide my phone surprisingly.

"So who are you texting with that made you smile like crazy" he asked and when I turned to see the person on my right it appeared to be Louis, smiling.

"Oh! You scare me!" I nudge him "What are you doing here?" I asked

"I was about to surprise but I think you're already enjoying with that someone you're texting" he pouted

"Awwe! You look so damn cute when you're getting jealous" I laughed cupping his face with my hand "But you never failed to surprise me tho. And for your information Mr. Jealous-Tommo I'm texting Danielle Claire Peazer the girlfriend of your mate Liam James ---"

"Alright. Alright." He cut me off from that more-info, I think, he wanna know, that made me laugh.

"So what's the plan?" I managed to say between my laughs

"Nothing, just wanna be with you all day" he raised his eyebrows teasingly "What about you?" he asked.

"Uhm, Dani want me to go over their studio" I smiled

"You're not trying to dance, are you?" he gave me that confuse that made me laugh out loud again.

"Of course not!" I playfully tap his shoulder